ACET Application form 2020 can be released on the official website. Actuarial Common Entrance Test (ACET) exam is conducted by the Institute of Actuaries of India (IAI). In India, IAI (Institute of Actuaries of India) was established under the Actuaries Act 2006 to offers admission in an Actuaries from the Professional courses. In yearly, two times ACET exam will be conducted (June and December). The ACET exam passed candidates, admission in undergraduate management/diploma program in an IAI (Institute of Actuaries of India). It is a national level entrance examination for the student member of an Institute of Actuaries of India (IAI).
Actuarial Common Entrance Test (ACET) application form 2020 is going to publish by the Institute of Actuaries of India (IAI). ACET application form 2020 cannot be released on the offline mode (mail or post) and the application form of ACET 2020 will be officially released on the online mode only. Interest aspirants can apply for the application form of ACET 2020. Then, the aspirants are advised to fill the ACET Application Form 2020 carefully to avoid mistakes in the ACET Admit Card 2020. Finally, the ACET application form 2020 can be published on www.actuariesindia.org website only.
ACET Application form 2020 | IAI ACET Registration, Exam Dates @ Online
|Name of the Exam Conducting Board||Institute of Actuaries of India (IAI)|
|Name of the Exam||Actuarial Common Entrance Test (ACET)|
|Mode of Selection||Online Test and Document Verification|
|Result Date||4th week of April (or) 4th week of December|
|Name of the Category||Entrance Exam|
|Page Details||Application form|
ACET Application form 2020
In yearly two times, the Actuarial Common Entrance Test (ACET) exam will be conducted in the 1st week of April 2020 and the 2nd week of December 2020. An ACET application form 2020 has been released in the 1st week of January and 3rd week of July and the closing date of ACET application form 2020 in the Last week of February and 2nd week of November. The ACET Application Form 2020 is not accepted an offline mode and the incomplete Application Form of ACET will be rejected. After, the board released the admit card of Actuarial Common Entrance Test (ACET) in the last week of February and 4th week of November. ACET online examination candidates are not allowed without an ACET admit card. How to fill the ACET application form 2020 are given below.
Steps to fill the ACET Application Form 2020
- First candidates go to official website www.actuariesindia.org.
- Then, click the Register button from the home
- Fill the registration (Name, date of birth, gender, education details, address, and mobile number etc..) and save the button.
- After the registration number and password is generated
- Then, click the login here button in a home page.
- And put your registration id and password and click the login button.
- Candidates can fill their educational qualification and personal details in the 2020 application form of ACET.
- Finally, after filling the ACET application form 2020, the candidates make payment on the official prescribed notification.
ACET Application Fee
- The exam applied candidates can make pay the application fee through online mode only.
- The ACET application fee is3,000 for general category candidates.
- For reserved category candidates are Rs.3,000.
- Finally, after the candidates can make pay the fee for an ACET application form 2020 and amount are non-refundable.
ACET Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must be completed in the 12th exam from a recognized
- And the candidates who are studying is still the 12th standard also apply.
- There is No age limit in this exam.
ACET 2020 Exam Dates
Dates 2020 (Tentative)
|Registration starts from||1st week of January||3rd week of July|
|Closing of registration||Last week of February||2nd week of November|
|Availability of admit card||Last week of February||4th week of November|
|Date of exam||1st week of April||2nd week of December|
|Declaration of result||4th week of April||4th week of December|
ACET Result 2020
The Actuarial Common Entrance Test (ACET) entrance exam held on the 1st week of April 2020 (and) 2nd week of December. And the candidates who are appeared for the ACET Entrance Test they can download the ACET answer key and match the answer key within a question paper. Then, the ACET result 2020 can be officially published on the 4th week of April 2020 and 4th week of December 2020 and the ACET result and ACET Cut off marks can be announced on the same date. Finally, the ACET board verified all original certificates after the written test.