ACET Syllabus 2020, ACET Exam Pattern 2020 and ACET Important Dates 2020 can be released by the Institute of Actuaries of India (IAI) board. Actuarial Common Entrance Test (ACET) exam is conducted by the Institute of Actuaries of India (IAI). In India, IAI (Institute of Actuaries of India) was established under the Actuaries Act 2006 to offers admission in an Actuaries from the Professional courses. In yearly, two times ACET exam will be conducted (June and December). The ACET exam passed candidates, admission in undergraduate management/diploma program in an IAI (Institute of Actuaries of India). It is a national level entrance examination for the student member of an Institute of Actuaries of India (IAI).
ACET Syllabus 2020 can be released on the official website. ACET (Actuarial Common Entrance Test) Syllabus 2020 is going to publish by the Institute of Actuaries of India (IAI). The ACET exam appeared candidates are eagerly waiting for the ACET Syllabus 2020. After the IAI (Institute of Actuaries of India) board announced the ACET examination and the same time the official board announced the 2020 ACET Syllabus. The ACET syllabus 2020 cannot be officially released on the offline mode and the syllabus of ACET 2020 can be published the online mode only. Then, the ACET syllabus can be published on the PDF format only. Finally, the ACET exam appeared candidates can check the ACET Syllabus 2020 in a www.actuariesindia.org website.
ACET Syllabus 2020 | IAI ACET Exam Pattern, Important Dates @ Online
|Name of the Exam Conducting Board||Institute of Actuaries of India (IAI)|
|Name of the Exam||Actuarial Common Entrance Test (ACET)|
|Mode of Selection||Online Test and Document Verification|
|Result Date||4th week of April (or) 4th week of December|
|Name of the Category||Entrance Exam|
|Page Details||Syllabus / Exam Pattern|
ACET Syllabus 2020
Every year two times, the ACET exam will be conducted in the 1st week of April and the 2nd week of December. The exam applied candidates can get more marks to study the ACET syllabus 2020 and the exam applied candidates do not skip any ACET Syllabus 2020 topics. Then the aspirants must prepare the ACET previous year question paper. An ACET syllabus 2020 are given below.
- Data Interpretation
- Logical Reasoning
- Notation and standard functions
- Numerical Methods
- Permutations and combinations
- Types of data
- Measures of location
- Measures of spread
- Advanced probabilities
- Discrete random variables
- Continuous random variables
- Discrete Distributions
- Continuous Distributions
- Vocabulary Based (Synonyms Antonyms)
- English Usage or Grammar
- Sentence Correction
- Fill in the blanks
- Cloze Passage
- Analogies or Reverse Analogies
- Jumbled Paragraph
- Meaning-Usage Match
- Summary Questions
- Verbal Reasoning
- Reading Comprehension
- Verbal Reasoning
- Column Graphs
- Bar Graphs
- Line Charts
- Pie Chart
- Venn Diagrams
- Number and Letter Series
- Venn Diagrams
- Binary Logic
- Seating Arrangement
- Logical Sequence
- Logical Matching
- Logical Connectives
- Blood Relations
For more ACET Syllabus 2020 details – Check Here
ACET Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must be completed in the 12th exam from a recognized
- And the candidates who are studying is still the 12th standard also apply.
- There is No age limit in this exam.
ACET Exam Pattern
- The ACET (Actuarial Common Entrance Test) will be conducted in the Computer Based Test (online mode).
- Then, the ACET questions will be asked in Multiple Choice Question (MCQ).
- Totally, 70 Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) will be asked.
- And, totally the 100 marks in an exam paper.
- For each correct answer, they will give for 1 marks.
- In a negative correction, 0.5 marks will be reduced for 1 mark questions, 1 mark will be reduced for a 2 marks questions and the 1.5 marks will be reduced for the 3 mark questions.
- Finally, 55% of Mathematics, Statistics and Data Interpretation
- Then, 45% of Logical Reasoning and English.
ACET Exam Centers 2020
The Actuarial Common Entrance Test (ACET) Exam centers are given below:
Mumbai, Indore, Delhi, Nagpur, Kolkata, Ranchi, Bangalore, Kochi, Gurgaon, Bhubhaneshwar, Chennai, Dehradun, Pune, Patna, Hyderabad, Vizag, Jaipur, Coimbatore, Ahmedabad, Baroda, Lucknow, Guwahati, Chandigarh, and Raipur.
ACET 2020 Exam Dates
Dates 2020 (Tentative)
|Registration starts from||1st week of January||3rd week of July|
|Closing of registration||Last week of February||2nd week of November|
|Availability of admit card||Last week of February||4th week of November|
|Date of exam||1st week of April||2nd week of December|
|Declaration of result||4th week of April||4th week of December|
ACET Result 2020
The Actuarial Common Entrance Test (ACET) entrance exam held on the 1st week of April 2020 (and) 2nd week of December. And the candidates who are appeared for the ACET Entrance Test they can download the ACET answer key and match the answer key within a question paper. Then, the ACET result 2020 can be officially published on the 4th week of April 2020 and 4th week of December 2020 and the ACET result and ACET Cut off marks can be announced on the same date. Finally, the ACET board verified all original certificates after the written test.
How to download the ACET Syllabus 2020| IAI ACET Exam Pattern, Important Dates @ Online
- First, all the Aspirants go to the official website www.actuariesindia.org.
- Find the syllabus of ACET link on the home
- Click the ACET syllabus link.
- A new page will be open in PDF format.
- Finally, download the PDF file.