Advanced Centre for Treatment Research And Education in Cancer ACTREC Staff Nurse Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2019 Download for Interview Cal Letter available here. ACTREC Staff Nurse Exam Date & Centre will be announced soon at online. ACTREC Staff Nurse Selection Process, ACTREC Staff Nurse Eligibility, ACTREC Staff Nurse Document verification and etc. ACTREC Staff Nurse Syllabus for PDF get here. ACTREC Staff Nurse answer Key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
Official Notification – Check Here
ACTREC Staff Nurse 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Advanced Centre for Treatment Research And Education in Cancer has recently published ACTREC Recruitment 2019 notification for the recruitment of eligible candidates for Staff Nurse Posts. As per the official ACTREC recruitment 2019 Notification, a total of 139 Vacancies are allocated for Staff Nurse Posts. ACTREC team issues Hall Tickets 2-3 weeks before the Examination.
Aspirants are requested to stay in touch with our site to use the Advanced Centre for Treatment Research And Education in Cancer Admit Card concerned info.
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Dear Job Seekers! Here in this webpage we shall discuss Written Exam Preparation Tips Tricks while candidates appear before their written examinations. It is not an easy task to crack a written exam either in any government or private sector because vacancies seldom very less instead of eligible applicants.
Most of candidates think that they will crack the particular written examination as per their performance but no one knows that other contenders did well than them that is why merit goes up because there is a lot of difference between reality and fantasy.
|ACTREC Nurse & Pharmacist 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Summary|
|Name of Exam||Staff Nurse|
|Board of Organization||Advanced Centre for Treatment Research And Education in Cancer|
|No of Vacancy||139|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
actrec.gov.in @ ACTREC Staff Nurse 2019 Eligibility
M.B.B.S. with full time Post Graduation in Hospital Administration (M.H.A.) from a recognized University in India or abroad. Candidates should have minimum 2 years experience after Post Graduation in a reputed hospital (at least 300 beds) in a managerial capacity. Experience in Hospital Project Management is desirable.
M.B.B.S. with minimum 3 years experience in a large general hospital providing comprehensive General Medicine Care to staff.
Admit card Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
ACTREC Staff Nurse 2019 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for ACTREC Staff Nurse 2019
Exam Pattern ACTREC Staff Nurse 2019
Applicants have to score minimum 30 Marks in general Hindi.
Candidates score in General Studies is not considered if not get min 30 Marks in Hindi.
For more details check the Syllabus PDF in Hindi below.
Question Papers will be in Hindi & English Languages
Candidates who cleared the written are eligible for Interview.
ACTREC Staff Nurse Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019, actrec.gov.in Previous Question Papers
On the Day when you appears for written examination
- Candidates require reaching at written examination location at least 30 minutes before.
- Candidates are not permitting to bring books or other notes with them on examination centers.
- Don’t come with your family because no one is permitted to go inside at examination center premises.
- Calculator with memory, watches and other electronic item are not allowed to bring at written examination centers.
- Candidates make sure to bring Admit Card/Hall ticket before appearing written examination.
- Candidates have to bring with them 2 pencils and 2 sharpened.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for ACTREC Staff Nurse 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
For Other Details
ACTREC Staff Nurse Previous Old Question Papers & Model Papers PDF
ACTREC Staff Nurse Result 2019 Written Exam Cut Off Marks & Merit List
How to Download ACTREC 2019 Admit card / Hall Ticket
Visit official Website actrec.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for ACTREC