The AFCAT 2020 exams are being conducted by the IAF (Indian Airforce) which is expected to be conducted in February 2020. The online application for the AFCAT 2020 will be expected to be accepted from December to January. Candidates who are interested in applying for AFCAT 2020 can apply through the official website through online mode. For more details, the candidate can refer the official websites.
The Indian Air force twice usually in (February and September) for selection of officers and candidates in various aspects in various which includes the following terms
- Flying branch (short service commission)
- Technical branch (short service commission and permanent commission)
- Ground duty branch (short service commission and permanent commission).
Eligibility criteria for AFCAT
The eligible criteria for AFCAT is mentioned below and it includes
- The flying branch
- Technical branch
- Ground duty branch
The selection process for AFCAT 2020
The processing steps for selection of AFCAT 2020 are mentioned below
- Air force Common Admission test (AFCAT and Engineering knowledge test (EKT only for the technical branch).
- AFSB interview
- Screening test
- Psychological test.
- CPSS (Computerized Pilot Selection System) and or PABT only for flying branch.
- Written test
- Medical test
The application fee for the AFCAT 2020 is mentioned below
For general Male / unreserved candidates:100
For ST/SC female candidates: NO – FEE
Application fee can be pay through credit card/ debit card/ net banking.
The age criteria for all the branch requirements for candidates are mentioned below
- For flying branch, it requires having an age in between 20 years old to 24 years old.
- For technical branch of applicants have age in limitation of 20 years to 26 years
- For ground duty branch Age must lie in the boundary of 20 to 26 years old.
Applying for AFCAT 2020
Eligible and interested candidates can apply through the official websites provided for it (i.e.) career air force.nic.in or by the following steps given below
- Click on the “New Registration” link given below
- Fill your details in the registration form and submit.
- The user ID and password will be sent to your email.
- A user ID and password to login by using the method “Login for Online Application” link below.
- Now the candidate can fill the application form and upload the recent color passport size photo, signature and thumb impression.
- After updating the details in the application form, candidates can take the copy of the application form.
- After successful completion of the application, candidates will receive registration ID to their E-mail.
The total vacancy, location, location details will be mentioned soon on the official website.