AIAPGET 2020 Admit Card – AYUSH 2020 admit card will be available to download on 1st April 2020. Students can check the AIAPGET 2020 admit card download link from the official page of All India AYUSH Post Graduate Entrance Test. NTA will issue the admit card for the eligible applied candidates. All the exam applied candidates shall participate in the AYUSH 2020 examination on 29th April 2020. Candidates can get more details regarding the admit card and how to download it, checking the examination centre, etc.
AIAPGET 2020 Exam Dates
|Downloading of Admit cards||1st April 2020|
|Date of Examination||29th April 2020|
|Display of Recorded Responses and Answer Keys||To be Announced later|
|Declaration of Result||10th May 2020|
AIAPGET 2020 Admit Card
Admit card for AIAPGET will be provided for the applicants who have applied the online application successfully. The candidate may download the admit card through the NTA official site for participating in the AIAPGET 2020. Candidates will be allowed in the examination only who have the admit card in the examination day. Students are advised to take a number of copies of admit card for examination purposes.
All the candidates are advised to read the important instructions specified on the admit card carefully and follow them during the examination. In case applicants who are unable to download admit cards from the AIAPGET official page may approach the Helpline between 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
How to download the AIAPGET Admit card 2020
Candidates should follow the below-mentioned simple steps for how to download the AIAPGET 2020 Admit card.
- Visit the NTA AIAPGET official site
- Check the link for Download Admit card
- Provide the Application number and password then submit it
- Candidates respected admit card will open on the screen
- Take two or more copies for the exam purposes.
Important Instructions for Applicants
- Candidates are advised to read the instructions on the admit card before going for the examination. Students should bring the following documents on the examination day to the exam centre. It can be listed as follows.
- Print copy of Admit card
- Candidate’s passport size photograph
- Anyone of the authorized Govt photo ID (PAN card/ Voter ID/ Aadhar)
- Examiners should report at the examination centre two hours before the commencement of the examination.
- Aspirants should ensure that the question paper available on the computer is as per their selected subject code/Discipline indicated in the admit card.
AIAPGET 2020 Examination Cities
AIAPGET 2020 examination will be organized in the different cities from the various states across the country. Candidates can choose any three cities as their examination centre. The list of total examination centres is listed below.
|S. No||City||S. No||City|
Exam Preparation Tips for AIAPGET 2020
There are some useful tips are mentioned below for candidates can get more ideas to the AIAPGET examination
- Candidates can take Mock Test will be available in the online mode at NTA official website for knowing the examination pattern and how to handle the time management also from this test.
- Exam applied candidates are should focus the AIAPGET previous years old question paper for the practice purposes. Candidates can check and download the previous year question papers/sample papers according to their selected subject.
- Students should take the number of online tests of AIAPGET exam to practice themselves to achieve the eligibility criteria to get the admission into the well-reputed universities/colleges/institutes.
AIAPGET 2020 Mock Test
Candidates whoever wants the basic awareness about the examination and how to face the questions and how the questions will be asked can be known clearly from this type of Mock Test. If applicants prepare a number of mock test it will be led to get higher marks in the examination. Candidates can take and prepare themselves well to the examination as per their applied examination and its syllabus based.
Official Website : www.ntaaiapget.nic.in/