All India Institute of Medical Sciences AIIMS Jodhpur Admit Card 2020 for Senior Resident Written Exam Hall Ticket Download available here. AIIMS Jodhpur Senior Resident Admit Card provide our page. AIIMS Jodhpur Exam Date & Centre, AIIMS Jodhpur Senior Residents Syllabus & Exam pattern, AIIMS Jodhpur Senior Residents Selection Process, AIIMS Jodhpur Senior Residents Eligibility, AIIMS Jodhpur Senior Residents Answer key, Result, cut off, Merit List, Document verification also mentioned below the page. AIIMS Jodhpur Senior Residents Admit Card 2020 Written Examination Details get below the page.
AIIMS Jodhpur Senior Residents Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2020 Download
AIIMS Jodhpur Senior Residents will be conducted a written exam for these posts. So all the candidate download their Admit Card who applied for this posts. Now AIIMS Senior Residents did not declare the Admit Card. Candidate should download their admit Card or Hall Ticket to enter in prescribed Exam Centre timely. Admit Card will not be sent by the Post.
NOTE: Along with AIIMS Senior Residents Exam Syllabus, previous papers are also important for the candidates. So we are including the direct link for downloading AIIMS Jodhpur Senior Residents Solved Papers. Make use of the provided resources and start effective preparation to get a good score in the exam.
Official Notification – Check Here
|AIIMS Jodhpur Senior Residents 2019 – 2020 Recruitment Summary|
|Name of Exam||Senior Residents|
|Board of Organization||All India Institute of Medical Sciences AIIMS Jodhpur|
|No of Vacancy||112 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
For eligibility to apply for these posts upper age limit as on 30th June, 2018 will be 37 years. This is relaxable for SC/ST candidate for a maximum period of five years. In the case of OBC candidates it is relaxable upto maximum period of three years. In the case of Persons with Disabilities (PwD) candidates, this is relaxable upto maximum period of 10 years for General Category, 13 years for OBC category and 15 years for SC/ST category candidates.
Admit card Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
Selection Process for AIIMS Jodhpur Senior Resident
The Candidate can apply in one department only.
Selection will be on the basis of MCQ based written examination, academic record and Interview.
The selection criteria for MD/MS, DNB, DM/M. Ch, M.Sc/Ph.D. candidates
- 40% weightage – Written Examination (MCQ based)
- 30% weightage – Academic Record
- 30% weightage – Interview
Note: Candidates will be called for Interview in the ratio of 1:6 i.e. for one post, only six candidates will be called for the Interview. List of Eligible candidates for Interview / MCQ based Written Examination will be uploaded on website www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in. Candidates are advised to check the Institute website regularly for the information related to interview / screening exam.
AIIMS Jodhpur Senior Residents Written Examination
Syllabus for AIIMS Jodhpur Senior Residents
- General Ability
- General Knowledge
- Concerned Subjects like General Medicine, Family Medicine, Dermatology, Psychiatry
Exam Pattern for AIIMS Jodhpur Senior Residents
|Exam Types||Subject Name||Durations|
Written Exam (Objective)
2 Hours 30 Minutes
|Concerned Subjects like General Medicine, Family Medicine, Dermatology, Psychiatry|
- A total exam duration is 2 hours 30 minutes.
- Total no. of questions is 150.
- Maximum marks in the test are 150.
- One question carries one mark.
Result / Final Selection List:
List of the selected candidates will be uploaded on website www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in. Candidates are advised to check the Institute website regularly. The waiting list will be valid till 06 months from the date of result
AIIMS Jodhpur Senior Resident Document verification Details
The candidates must bring one photo identity proof such as passport/ Addhar/ PAN Card/ Driving License/ Voter’s Id Card/ Bank Passbook with duly attested Photograph/ Identity Card issued by School or College/ Gazetted Officer in the official letterhead in original as well as a self-attested Photocopy thereof. The photocopy of Identity proof should be submitted along with call letter to the invigilators in the examination hall, failing which or if identity of candidates is in doubt the candidate will not be permitted to appear for the test.
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
Procedure to Download AIIMS Jodhpur Senior Resident 2020 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Visit official website http://www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for AIIMS
Download AIIMS Jodhpur Senior Residents 2019 Interview Call Letter- Check Here