AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Sciences) Entrance exam is an all India level exam UG medical entrance exam. AIIMS schedules entrance exams for admission to all MBBS courses. The applications will be probably available from March 2020. The candidates will get the admission based on the performance in the entrance exams in the examinations to 672 seats are for AIIMS New Delhi and 7 AIIMS Institutions across India. The examination will be held in the month of the 1st week of June 2020 at 154 centers across the country.
The eligible criteria for AIIMS Exams are mentioned below
- The candidates who apply for the exam should be a citizen of India. Foreign candidates cannot apply for this exam.
- The applicants should complete 17 years of age as on 31st December 2020. The applicants must have born on or after January 2020.
- The applicants must have qualified higher secondary examination with physics, chemistry, biology, English from a recognized
- The applicant must have scored 60% in the higher secondary examination.
Application Procedure for AIIMS 2020
The application process will be expected to start from February 2020. After the official release of the official notice, the candidates can apply for the exam through the official website. The application procedure will be completed with the following stages.
- Online registration form
- Application form
- application confirmation
- Editing application
- Uploading images
- Payment of fees
- Registration completion
The applicant fee is RS.1000. This fees can be paid through debit/credit card or through net banking or DD (Demand Draft).
The duration of the exam will be 3 hours & 30 minutes. There will be a total of 200 questions of MCQ type. There will be 4 sections in the questions. The question paper will be available both in Hindi & English.
The subject wise question distribution is as follows
- Chemistry – 60 questions
- General knowledge – 20 questions
- Physics- 60 questions
- Biology – 60 questions
- Total – 200 questions
Important dates for AIIMS 2020
- Online registration starts from – February 2020
- Last date for online registration – March 2020f
- Availability of Admit card – April 2020
- Examination dates – May 2020
- Result declaration – June 2020
- Open counseling – September 2020