AIIMS Patna Stenographer Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 – download for pdf in All India Institute of Medical Sciences Stenographer previous papers and old question papers available here. Candidates can download the syllabus and start preparing for Patna AIIMS stenographer examination. AIIMS Stenographer exam date and exam centers will be announced soon at online. Candidates who are applied the AIIMS Steno examination check their syllabus, exam pattern, previous papers, model papers, sample papers, cut off, merit list, answer key, etc. we are providing detailed information about the AIIMS Stenographer examination keep visit our pages given below.
Patna AIIMS Stenographer Important Details
Organization Name – All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Patna
Post Name – Stenographer
No of posts – 23
Application Mode – Online
Online Application Form Starting Date – 29 June 2019
Online Application Form Last Date – 12 August 2019
Category – Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Job Location – Patna (Bihar)
Exam Date – Available Soon
Official website – www.aiimspatna.org
12th Class or equivalent qualification and Skill Test Norms (Either English or Hindi) : Dictation: 10 Minutes @ 80 w.p.m. Transcription- 50 minutes English and 65 minutes Hindi on a Computer.
Aspirants age limit should be minimum age of 18 years and maximum age of 27 years
- Written test
- Skill Test
- Document Verification
Exam Pattern For AIIMS Steno
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||20|
|General Awareness||20||2 hours|
|English Language & Comprehension||80|
|English Stenography||10 mins|
|Hindi Stenography||10 mins|
AIIMS Stenographer examination Syllabus
- English Language & Comprehension
- General Awareness
- General Intelligence
English Language & Comprehension
- Sentence Rearrangement,
- Subject-Verb Agreement,
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Error Correction,
- Unseen Passages,
- Idioms & Phrases, etc.
- Important Days,
- International & National Organizations,
- Books and Authors,
- Indian National Movement,
- Awards and Honors,
- Indian History,
- Capitals of India,
- Budget and Five Year Plans,
- Inventions & Discoveries,
- National & International,
- Current Affairs
- Science & Technology,
- Indian Economy,
- General Polity,
- Countries & Capitals.
Reasoning & General Intelligence
- Arithmetic Number Series,
- Arithmetical Reasoning,
- Visual Memory,
- Relationship concepts,
- Non-verbal series,
- Spatial Orientation,
- Similarities and Differences,
- Figures Classification,
- Logical Problems,
- Verbal Classification,
- Coding and Decoding etc.
- Logical Deduction,
- Spatial Visualization,
- Number Series,
- Letter and Symbol Series,
- Artificial Language,
- Cause and Effect,
- Essential Part,
- Verbal Reasoning,
- Theme Detection,
- Making Judgments,
- Statement and Conclusion,
- Matching Definitions,
- Statement and Argument.
Aspirants Who are looking the Patna AIIMS Steno previous papers, sample papers, model papers and old question papers check from the www.aiimspatna.org website. we are also providing previous papers downloaded links. Candidates download and prepare the AIIMS Stenographer Previous papers and sample papers. Every day increasing more competition for government jobs. So candidates prepare to get high score on the Patna AIIMS Stenographer examination.
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce following original certificates/ documents along with one set of photocopy, duly self-attested viz.
- Copy of Online Application Form.
- Copy of Admit Card issued for Written Examination.
- Certificate showing Date of Birth. (10th Certificate/ Birth Certificate).
- Class 10th & 12th Marksheet and Certificates.
- Marksheet of Diploma/ Degree.
- Caste certificate if applied under SC/ST/OBC category issued by the competent authority.
- The Disability Certificate, if applied under Person with Benchmark Disability (PwD) category.
- ‘No Objection Certificate’ if in regular employment in Government/Semi Government/PSU
- Experience Certificate, if any.
- Identity Proof (PAN Card, Passport, Driving License, Voter Card, Aadhar Card and Government Approved Identity Proof)