AIMA MAT PGDM 2020 is a national level exam conducted the All India Management Association (AIMA). The Management Aptitude Test is also known as (MAT). MAT exams are conducted for the candidates who prefer for admission in MBA and allied programs offered by the various B-schools of the country. These exams are one of the biggest management entrance exams. The MAT exam is conducted four times in a year (i.e.) in the month of February, may, September and December.
MAT 2020 Eligibility criteria
Candidates who appear for the MAT 2020 exams are requested to read about the eligibility criteria for MAT 2020. The following criteria candidates are eligible for appearing in the MAT 2020 exams.
- The candidate should have completed graduation or appearing in the final year and waiting for the result from a recognized university can also appear for MAT 2020.
- There is no age limit for appearing in the MAT exam.
- The candidate should obtain a minimum mark of 45% of the marks for the general category and 40% for reserved category in the qualifying exam with English as a subject.
- For, getting admission to various institutes and colleges the candidates must meet the percentage requirements and MAT score.
MAT 2020 Registration
There are many numbers of candidates who are appearing for the exams. So, that the competition may be difficult. This exam is approved by the ministry of HRD, Government of India as the national level test for admission.
The registration process for candidates are mentioned below:
The admission can be done through the online or offline process. The form will be expected to be provided from the first week of December 2020.
After submitting the form through online the form will be scrutinized by the examiner’s committee and the candidate will get the acknowledgment slip.
This acknowledgment slip is provided for that the application form is filled correctly.
While registering, or applying through online the candidate must check all the details which are given in the application form. So, before updating of details to the site checking is much more important.
MAT 2020 Exam Date
MAT will be held 4 times in a period of one year. Here, we are mentioning the MAT February exam dates (official) for the academic year 2019- 2020:
|Events||Dates (Expeced) 2020|
|Release of Application Form||2nd week of December 2020|
|Last date for online registration||26 April for PBT (Paper Based Test) and 10 May for CBT (Computer Based Test)|
|Closing date of Online Filling-up/ Purchase of Form:||4th week of January 2020|
|Availability of Admit Card||29 April for PBT (Paper Based Test) and 13 May for CBT (Computer Based Test)|
|Date of Examination||05 May for PBT (Paper Based Test) and 18 May for CBT (Computer Based Test)|
|MAT Result Declaration Date||24th May 2020|
The Application Fee for MAT 2020
- The application fee for all the candidates is RS.1200.
- For the reserved candidates, there is no fees concession.
- The fees can be paid through Debit card/Credit card, Net banking, Demand Draft and through cash payment.
- The demand draft will be made in favor of All India Management Association from any bank.
MAT 2020 Application form
The next process after the eligibility criteria is the Application form of MAT 2020. The following steps are to be followed by the candidates while filling the form.
- For appearing in the exam candidate must register online and fill the application form through the official website.
- Candidates must correctly fill the details which are given in the application form.
- Candidates must also upload their scanned recent photograph.
- The candidate can also obtain the application form with the MAT Bulletin/ CD on cash payment of RS 1200 to any of the nodal centers of the AIMA.
The official website for MAT 2020 is: http://www.aima.in