AIMCET 2020 (All India MCA Common Entrance Test) is a well-known examination conducted across various countries. This Exam is conducted for Providing Admissions & Application Form to Various Candidates for MCA in various colleges.
AIMCET 2020 Educational Qualification
- Candidates who want to Appear for this exam must have Math subject 12th class and should have done graduation from any stream.
- Candidates who are in the last year of graduation can also apply for this exam.
AIMCET 2020 Important Dates
The Important Dates for AIMCET 2020 are as follows
- AIMCET 2020 Exam Date – June 2020
- Last Date for Applying AIMCET 2020 – April 2020
AIMCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must have completed Bachelor Degree.
- Candidates who are appearing for the final year exam can also apply for this exam.
- At Graduation level or in 12th they should have studied Mathematics.
AIMCET 2020 Exam Pattern
- Question Paper consists of 4 Different sections namely Mathematics, Computer Awareness, Analytical Ability, Logical Reasoning.
- For Every correct answer, 4 Marks will be Provided.
- For the Wrong answer, one mark will be deducted.
AIMCET 2020 Application Fee
- The Application Fee for General Category is RS.1300
- For Reserved Category Candidates Application Fee is RS.650
AIMCET 2020 General Instructions
- The Human Resource Ministry of India and Indian Institute of Technology conduct this Exam.
- This Exam is conducted at a national level.
- This Exam is conducted for yearly once.
- Before Applying for this exam candidates must know about the Eligibility Criteria of this exam.