AIPGDEE 2020 Exam is conducted by the AIIMS. AIMS Stands for All India Institute of Medical Sciences. AIPGDEE 2020Exam is conducted for Admissions in various Dental Colleges across India. Candidates can submit the AIPGDEE 2020 Application Form via Online Mode at the official site of www.aiims exams.org.
AIPGDEE 2020 Application Form
AIPGDEE 2020 Online Registration is Expected to Begin in October 2020. Duration for AIPGDEE 2020 Exam is for Three Hours. Candidates must Answer 300 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ). For Each Correct Answer Four Marks will be provided and for Each Wrong Answer, One Mark will be Deducted from the Scored Marks.
Candidates who have completed the Application Form for AIPGDEE 2020 are Eligible to Apply for AIPGDEE 2020 Exam and can also get the AIPGDEE 2020 Admit Card. The Eligibility Criteria for AIPGDEE 2020 are mentioned below
AIPGDEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Applying Candidate must be a citizen of India and must also have BDS Degree from a Recognised Dental College or any institution.
- Candidates must have also completed the required Period of 12 Months Pre – Registration internship from a Recognised Hospital on or Before March of the Appearing Year.
AIPGDEE 2020 Application Fee
- The Application Fee for General Category Candidates for AIPGDEE 2020 is RS.1000
- Application Fee for SC/ST must pay RS.800
- Candidates can pay the Application Fee for AIPGDEE 2020 through Debit or Credit
Card or through Cash.
- Candidates can also pay their Application Fee for AIPGDEE 2020 via DD (Demand Draft) Also.
AIPGDEE 2020 Acknowledgement
The Acknowledgement for AIPGDEE 2020 is as Follows
- On the successful Registration of Application Form for AIPGDEE 2020 Candidates will get an Acknowledgement will be forwarded to the Registered E-Mail ID of the Appearing Applicants.
- Candidates can easily know about the Status of the AIPGDEE 2020 Application Form, Whether the AIPGDEE 2020 Application Form has been Accepted or Rejected.