The AMIE 2020 Admit Card for this exam will be available from 1st week of the exam on the scheduled day. The admit card is available for the candidates for those who are registered candidates. Admit card is an important document which is issued for writing the exam. Candidates will be allowed inside the exam hall only when they have a proper Admit card. Candidates should also carry admit card along with the required documents.
Importance of AMIE 2020 Admit Card
The importance of Admit card is mentioned below
- Admit card will be issued in the first week before the commencement of the exam
- As this exam is held twice, the application forms will be available in February and April
- It is a national level exam which is conducted on the AMIE Exam for seeking admission in engineering category
- Candidates are also requested to complete diploma in engineering
- Candidates should have an experience as a professional engineer
- This exam is conducted under UG category
- The counseling process for this exam will be conducted for the selected candidates
Instructions for candidates
- For this exam, no essential documents are required except Admit card. Candidates can choose from one category to another only after the project work is completed.
- This exam consists of 10 papers and which is comprises of 7 papers as mandatory core subjects and three subjects as an optional category.
- Candidates should have also passed the mandatory exams as well. While applying for this exam.
- Candidates must know about the full details of the AMIE Exam. This subject which belongs to the relative trade will comprise on this paper.
AMIE 2020 Syllabus
The Syllabus for AMIE 2020 Exams are as follows
For Diploma Courses
- Engineering Mathematics
- Material Science
- Society, Environment, Engineering
For Non – Diploma Courses
- Mathematics 1
- Mathematics 2
- Natural Science
- Mechanical Science
- Fundamentals of Electronics and Instrumentation
- Computer System and Data Analysis