AMIETE Application Form 2020: The application form of AMIETE will be available in the month of April 2020 at the official page of IETE. Eligible Aspirants can apply AMIETE 2020 entrance exam through filling the application form before the due date. AMIETE is a national level entrance exam. The central university of IETE conducts the entrance exam every year for admission which is conducted twice in a year i.e., June month and December. The admission is for only three courses namely Information Technology, Electronics and Tele- communication, and Computer Science Engineering.
AMIETE 2020 Summary
|Exam Name||AMIETE 2020 also known as DIPIETE or IETE or IEI Exam|
|Conducting Board||IETE (Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers)|
|Exam Frequency||Two times in a year|
|Exam Type||National Level|
AMIETE Application Form
The candidate who gets interested in CS, IT and Telecommunication program can apply for the examination. The application form is available in online and offline mode. The offline applying candidates can fill the application with the applicable fees and send it to the institution address and also should attach the photograph, signature and Application fees DD with the application form.
In the application form, candidate should enter the personal details, educational details and contact details correctly. The details mention in the application form will be enter in the admit card. So, fill the application form without any errors.
The candidate can pay the application fees through online mode and offline mode. The application fees may vary for Indian candidates and foreign nationals. Here we mention the tentative application fees.
- The application fees for Indian Nationals and US INR 6000 and the foreign nationals should pay US 1000$.
- The candidate should enclose the DD for INR 350 with application form.
- The applicants can pay through online by using Net Banking/Debit card/Credit card.
- Offline applying applicants should attach the DD.
How to Download the Application Form
- Visit the official site www.iete.org
- Search AMIETE 2020 application form.
- Enter into the appropriate option.
- Fill the application form.
- Attach or scan the photo/signature of the candidate.
- Check the applied details.
- Submit the application form.
- Pay the application fees through net banking or Debit card/Credit card.
- Attach DD with application form is also acceptable.
- After completing this process, the confirmation page will open.
- Keep a copy for your reference.
Exam Date of AMIETE 2020
|Application Release Date||April 2020|
|Application Last Date||May 2020|
|Admit Card Date||June 2020|
|Exam Date||June 2020|
|Result Date||June 2020|
AMIETE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate should complete the 10th, 12th with 60% of marks in recognized school/Board along with physics, mathematics subjects.
- Diploma candidates should complete the 3-year course in required Indian or foreign institution.
The candidate with minimum age of 16 can apply for the exam.
Indian citizen and foreign citizen can eligible for the examination.
Courses Offered in IETE
- Electronics and Telecommunication
- Information Technology
- Computer Science Engineering
The institution IETE is located in New Delhi. It is a central government University. It offering only three courses in the institution. The Institution was established in 1953. The IETE institution conducts the entrance exam for getting admission. The students should be member in AMIETE (Associate Membership of Institute of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers).