AMIETE Syllabus 2020: Aspirants can check AMIETE 2020 syllabus & Exam Pattern in detail from here. The institution is conducting the entrance exam for appearing fresh candidates to the institution in the academic year 2020. The application of AMIETE is available in the institution website iete.org. The last date to apply for the examination is May 2020. AMIETE 2020 exam applied applicants can start their preparation through the practicing of the AMIETE syllabus and its previous question papers.
AMIETE 2020 Highlights
|Exam Name||Associate Membership of Institute of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineer (AMIETE)|
|Conducting Board||IETE (Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers)|
|Exam Frequency||Twice a year|
|Exam Type||National Level|
|Page Details||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
AMIETE 2020 Syllabus
The syllabus is the basic step to understand the subjects. Every exam has the separate syllabus. Likewise, the AMIETE exam also have some separate syllabus. The questions will be asked from the that syllabus pattern. The questions will be asked in the examination pattern of 10+2. Most probably the question will come in important topics from the subject areas of Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- The syllabus also contains the mandatory and common subject topics and also the elective subject topics.
- The syllabus is divided into common and elective subjects.
- The selection of two elective subject is mandatory.
- The student should select the two elective subjects carefully, because it leads to score more marks in the entrance examination.
- The following table has the details about the subjects and the syllabus of AMIETE 2020.
Sections and Syllabus
- Common Topics and Subjects.
- Elective Subjects.
Common Topics and Subjects syllabus
- Digital Communication.
- Physical Electronics and Solid-State Devices.
- Power Electronics.
- Satellite and Space Communications.
- Microwave Theory and Techniques.
- Antenna and Wave Propagation.
- Opto-Electronics and Optical Communications.
The candidates also can refer the 12th standard books for full explanation about the given Topics.
AMIETE 2020 Exam Pattern
|Exam Name||AMIETE 2020|
|Exam Mode||Offline (Pen and Paper)|
|No. of Sections||2|
|Type of Question paper||Objective Type – (MCQ)|
|Subjects||Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry|
|Stream Allotted||Computer Science & Engineering, Information Technology, and Electronics and TeleCom Engineering.|
- The question paper is divided into two sections.
- The candidate should attend the lab practical, seminar.
- The marks are given to written exam and also for practical examination.
- The exam mark is given in the basis of some criteria.
AMIETE 2020 Marking Scheme
- Each theory paper, Seminar Work will contain 4 credit points
- The project and lab practical shall contain the credit points of 8
- Candidates who secure the CGPA of 9 will be considered pass with distinction
- Students who have secured more than 6.5 CGPA will be considered as first division
- Aspirants who have secured less than 6.5 CGPA will consider as second division
- Examiners who have secured below 5 CGPA is to considered as failed.