AMUEEE 2020 Application Form is available on online mode only. AMUEEE 2020 exam provides admission to candidates in UG Engineering Programs in AMU. Candidates will be selected based on scores secured in the entrance exam. It is a national level exam organized by Aligarh Muslim University.
AMUEEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria for AMUEEE 2020 exam are as follows
- Candidates who have cleared HSC with a minimum of 50% marks in physics, chemistry, and mathematics are eligible for applying AMUEEE 2020 exam.
- Candidates who have studied diploma in engineering from a recognized board are eligible for applying AMUEEE 2020 examination.
- Every candidate must qualify class 12th or its equivalent exam from CBSE or from recognized board.
- Candidates who belong to diploma category must score 50% marks in aggregate.
AMUEEE 2020 Exam Dates
|1||Online Registration and confirmation of online application submission||Last week of January 2020|
|2||Online Registration and confirmation of online application submission with late fee of Rs. 500||Last week of January 2020|
|3||Edit/Update details in application form||Last week of January 2020|
|4||Availability of AMUEEE Online Admit Card||Second week of April 2020|
|5||AMUEEE 2020 test||April Last Week, 2020|
|6||Declaration of Result||Second week of June 2020|
|7||AMUEEE 2020 counselling Round I||First week of July 2020|
|8||AMUEEE 2020 counselling Round II||Last week of July 2020|
|9||AMUEEE 2020 counselling Round III||Second week of August 2020|
AMUEEE 2020 Application Fee
The Application Fee for B. Tech courses is RS.550
The Application fee can be paid through debit or credit card or through net banking.
Application fee for B. Tech/ B. Arch candidate is RS.650
AMUEEE 2020 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern for AMUEEE 2020 exam are mentioned below
- AMUEEE 2020 exam consists of 150 questions from the subjects of physics, chemistry, mathematics.
- The total duration for AMUEEE 2020 exam is for 3 hours.
- For each right answer, 1 mark will be awarded
- There are no negative marks for the wrong answer.