AP EAMCET 2020 Hall Ticket: Candidates can download AP EAMCET 2020 Admit card candidates on the official site of AP EAMCET only. Aspirants must keep the hall ticket safe and secure until the examination process is completed. Hall Ticket is the most important document for a candidate who appears for AP EAMCET examination. AP EAMCET admit card is issued to candidates who have successfully completed the submission of AP EAMCET hall ticket.
Exam Dates of APEAMCET 2020
|Starting Date of Online Application||26 February 2020|
|Last date for Submission of Application Form||27 March 2020|
|AP EAMCET 2020 Examination||Engineering||20th, 21st, 22nd, 23rd April 2020|
|Agriculture & Medical||23rd, 24th April 2020|
|Both (E & A)||22nd, 23rd April 2020|
AP EAMCET 2020 Hall Ticket
Candidates can download the admit card from the AP EAMCET official page. Admit card is the required one for appearing in the examination. To download the hall ticket of the AP EAMCET candidates should submit the details such as Registration Number, Qualifying Hall Ticket Number, and Date of Birth. Aspirants should keep safe their admit card from the examination to counselling process. Candidates should have to bring the below-mentioned documents on the examination day at the examination centre.
- Printed Hall Ticket of AP EAMCET 2020
- Candidate’s Photograph
- Caste Certificate
- Any one of the Government-issued ID Proof (Aadhar/PAN/Passport Number)
Examiners should keep in mind no candidate will not be permitted to enter the examination center and cannot take the test without having the admit card on the examination day.
Note: If any problem occurs for downloading the hall ticket, candidates can contact the helpline numbers which will be available on the official page of https://sche.ap.gov.in.
Printed Details on the Hall Ticket
Students should check and ensure the printed details on the downloaded admit card have been printed in the correct format. There are some important details about the hall ticket mentioned as follows.
- Candidate’s Name
- Candidate Photograph and Signature
- Registration Number
- Category and Gender
- Examination Date and Day
- Exam Conducting Venue
- Examination day Instructions
AP EAMCET 2020 Regional Examination Cities
AP EAMCET 2020 examination will be conducted in the various examination cities located in the state of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. Below we have mentioned the regional examination centres for conducting the AP EAMCET 2020 examination.
How to Download AP EAMCET 2020 Hall Ticket?
Students who wish to download AP EAMCET 2020 Hall Ticket should follow the below-mentioned simple steps.
- Visit the AP EAMCET official page
- Check the suitable option for Download Hall Ticket
- Enter the Registration Number/Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket Number/ Date of Birth
- Submit the above details and get AP EAMCET Admit Card
- Take a number of copies for the upcoming exam.
AP EAMCET 2020 Instruction for candidates
The instructions for AP EAMCET candidates are mentioned below
- Candidates must keep the hall ticket safe and secure until the examination process is completed
- Without AP EAMCET admit card candidates will be not allowed for appearing in AP EAMCET examination.
- Admit card provides the details of the candidates
- While appearing for AP EAMCET examination candidates must bring the admit card and all the essential documents to the examination hall.