AP EAMCET Preparation Tips: AP EAMCET (Andhra Pradesh Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test) is a state level exam which is conducted for the states of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh. EAMCET provides admission in agriculture, engineering and other courses which are offered by both private colleges which are located in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. AP EAMCET exam is conducted for Andhra Pradesh by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University.
AP EAMCET Exam Preparation Tips
Students should have to follow some important preparation tips for practicing for the AP EAMCET examination. Here we have mentioned the tips for preparing AP EAMCET exam at home are mentioned below
- Time management is one of the important factor for a candidate who appears for the exam.
- Students must prepare a time table for studying AP EAMCET exam and must follow it.
- If students find any trouble or doubts in any subjects, they must concentrate on weaker areas to improve themselves in weaker areas also.
- Health is the one of the important factor for a student who appears for the exam.
- Students must concentrate on their health, they must avoid junk foods at before the commencement of exams.
- Students must also do yoga and meditation to stay healthy and improving concentration, memory power.
- Candidates must eat more fruits and vegetables for managing their health.
Syllabus and Exam Pattern Analysis
Every candidates who should cover all the information about exam syllabus and pattern to get complete information about the exam of AP EAMCET 2020 entrance exam. If candidates who need to know the full information of AP EAMCET 2020 exam syllabus and pattern, click the below link.
AP EAMCET 2020 Exam Pattern
|Examination Mode||Computer Based Test (CBT)|
|Question Paper Language||English and Telugu
English and Urdu
|Time Duration||3 Hours|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions (Objective)|
|Total No. of Questions||160|
Question Pattern of AP EAMCET 2020
|Engineering||Physics – 40 Questions
Chemistry – 40 Questions
Mathematics – 80 Questions
|Agriculture & Medical||Physics – 40 Questions
Chemistry – 40 Questions
Botany – 40 Questions
Zoology – 40 Questions
Strength & Weakness
- Students must know about their strength and weakness to score more marks in AP EAMCET
- Candidates must concentrate on weaker areas to improve them in AP EAMCET exam.
- By concentrating on weaker areas candidates can make a weakness into a strength.
Believe in Yourself
- Students must believe in themselves to crack out AP EAMCET exam.
- They must improve their concentration & confidence level.
Notes for Candidates
- Candidates must follow the above mentioned preparation tips for scoring more marks in AP EAMCET
- Students who prepare for Andhra Pradesh exam can follow the above mentioned preparation tips.