AP Grama Sachivalayam AHA Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2020 – Download for Telugu pdf in Animal Husbandry Assistant syllabus & previous papers available here. Andhra Pradesh Grama Sachivalayam has released the vacancies for AHA posts AP Grama AHA exam date and exam centers announced at online(https://gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in).Dear Candidates can download the AP Grama Sachivalayam syllabus and start preparing for the written examination. More detailed information about the AP Grama Sachivalayam AHA examination check their syllabus, exam pattern, previous papers, model papers, sample papers, old question papers, selection process, eligibility, cut off, merit list, etc.
AP Grama / Ward Sachivalayam AHA Important Details
Organization Name – Andhra Pradesh Grama/Ward Sachivalayam
Name of the Post – Animal Husbandry Assistant (AHA)
No of Vacancies – 6858
Category – Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Application Mode – Online
Job Location – Andhra Pradesh
Official Website – http://gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in
AP Grama Sachivalayam Selection Process
- Written Exam ( OMR Based)
- Document Verification
Eligibility For Andhra Pradesh AHA Exam
- A candidate should possess the academic qualifications for the post as on the date of
the notification for direct recruitment issued by the concerned recruiting agency.
- Two years Animal Husbandry Polytechnic Course conducted by Sri
Venkateswara Veterinary University, Tirupati.
- For More details refer official notification
Candidates age limit should be minimum age of 18 years and maximum age of 42 years
Andhra Pradesh AP Sachivalayam Syllabus & Exam Pattern for Telugu PDF
Candidates who are appearing for the written test have to Download AP Grama Sachivalayam Syllabus and learn the Topics & subtopics. Follow the AP AHA Syllabus with Exam Pattern and then complete the groundwork to know the Subject wise questions asking in the exam. Andhra Pradesh Animal Husbandry Assistant Syllabus & Exam pattern has released by official website. we are detailed given previous papers and model papers below pages.
AP Grama AHA Exam Pattern
|Exam Type ( Objective Type )||No of Questions||Max Marks||Duration|
|Part A – General Studies & Mental Ability||50||50||50 Mins|
|Part B – : Subject related to Animal Husbandry||100||100||100 Mins|
- For each correct answer 1 mark will be awarded and each wrong answer
will carry 0.25 negative mark.
AP Grama Sachvalayam Animal Husbandry Assistant Syllabus for Telugu Pdf
General Studies & Mental Ability
- General Mental ability and reasoning.
- Quantitative aptitude including data interpretation.
- General English.
- Current affairs of regional, national and International importance.
- General Science and its applications to the day to day life, Contemporary
development in science and Technology and information Technology.
- History & Culture of India with specific focus on AP.
- Indian polity and governance: constitutional issues, 73/74th Amendments,
public policy, reforms ad centre – state relations with specific reference to
- Society, Social justice, rights issues.
- Physical geography of Indian sub-continent and Andhra Pradesh.
- Key welfare & development schemes of Government of Andhra Pradesh.
Subject related to Animal Husbandry
- Basics in Veterinary anatomy and Physiology
- Infectious Diseases of Livestock Poultry
- Veterinary Pharmac:
- Fundamentals of Animal reproduction and Gynaecology
- Basics in artificial insemination
- Basics in Surgery
- Fundamentals of Veterinary Medicine
- Introduction of Veterinary Biologicals and Vaccines
- Veterinary First Aid and clinical Management
- Analytical Laboratory Techniques
- Laboratory Diagnostic Techniques
- Laboratory Diagnostic Techniques – II
- Dairy Management
- Principles of management of Meat animals Importance of meat producing
- Livestock Farm Management
- Principles of Livestock feeding
- Basics of Pet & Zoo animals management
- Avian Hatchery Management
- Poultry Management
- Basics in Meat production & Handling
AP Grama Sachivalayam Previous Papers
AP Grama Sachivalayam AHA previous year papers, model papers, sample papers, previous year question papers and answer key are provided below page. Download for pdf in AP Grama Sachivalayam AHA previous papers and model papers available here. We are also providing previous papers and model papers download link, candidates can use the given links to collect the AP AHA model papers, old question papers and previous papers. All the candidates can start the efficient preparation.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)