AP Grama Sachivalayam Educational Qualification 2019 – Andhra Pradesh Grama Sachivalayam has organized the recruitment for 1,26,728 vacancies (http://gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in). So candidates can check the AP Grama Sachivalayam Eligibility, exam date, Educational Qualification. We are also providing official Notification link. Aspirants need to check post wise educational qualification, eligibility criteria, exam dates & vacancies, etc. AP Grama Sachivalayam Examination details also discussed below. AP Grama Sachivalayam vacancy posts like Panchayat Secretary, Village Revenue officer, ANM, Village Fisheries Assistant, Horticulture Assistant, etc.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Educational Qualification
Here candidates can check the AP Grama Sachivalayam examination educational qualification, age limit & vacancies provided below pages. its useful for Andhra Pradesh Graduated candidates. Andhra Pradesh state It plans to conduct the government jobs for graduated & non graduated candidates. We are detailed given for post wise Educational Qualification & Eligibility below.
Educational Qualification For AP Grama Sachivalayam Post Wise
Panchayat Secretary (Grade-V
Must have passed the Degree from any University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, State Act or a Provincial Act or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission.
Village Revenue Officer (VRO) Grade-II
- Must have passed Secondary School Certificate Examination conducted by the Board of Secondary Education, Andhra Pradesh or its equivalent examination as prescribed from time to time in subrule 2 of rule-12 of the Andhra Pradesh State and Subordinate Service Rules, 1996.
- Must have obtained National Council of Vocational Training Certificate in Draughtsman (Civil) Trade (two years) Course with Surveying as one of the subjects in any Industrial Training Institute recognized by the Government of India. Candidates with higher qualification in the same trade / course are also eligible to apply.
ANM / MPHA (F) (Multipurpose Health Assistant (Female)
- Must have passed SSC or equivalent Examination / intermediate pass with any group.
- Must have passed EITHER 18/24 months MPHA(F) course conducted in the State (recognized by AP Nursing & Midwives Council) OR Two Years Intermediate Vocational Multi Purpose Health Worker (Female) Course and have completed one year Clinical Training in selected Government Hospital in which intermediate (Vocational MPHVWV(F)) students have been permitted to undergo clinical training. or Completed one year Apprenticeship Training in identified hospitals and awarded “Apprenticeship Completion Certificate” by the Board of Apprenticeship training, Gol. Southern Region, Chennai,
- Must be registered in AP Auxiliary Nurse and Midwifery and Health Visitors Council.
- Must be registered in A.P. Para Medical Board in respect of candidates who have passed Intermediate Vocational Multi Purpose Health Worker (F) Course
- Must have Physical fitness for camp life
Animal Husbandary Assistant
Intermediate (Vocational) with MPVA, Animal Husbandary Polytechnic Course
Village Fisheries Assistant – Fisheries Polytechnic Diploma or Intermediate or B.F.Sc/ B.Sc (Relevant Disciplines).
Village Horticulture Assistant – B.Sc/ Diploma (Horticulture)
Village Agriculture Assistant (Grade-II) – Diploma/ B.Sc / B.Tech (Agriculture)
Village Sericulture Assistant – Inter (Vocational)/ B.Sc/ M.Sc (Sericulture)
Mahila Police and Women & Child Welfare Assistant – Any Graduate
Engineering Assistant (Grade-II) – Diploma/ Degree (Civil/ Mechanical)
Panchayat Secretary (Grade-VI) Digital Assistant – B.Com/ B.Sc/ Diploma or Degree (Electrical/ Electronics/ Computers/ IT, Instrumentation), BCA/ MCA
Village Surveyor (Grade-III) – Draughtsman (Civil)/ Intermediate (Vocational) or Diploma (Civil Engg)/ BE/ B.Tech (Civil), Surveyor Certificate
Welfare and Education Assistant – Any Degree
Ward Administrative Secretary – Any Degree
Ward Amenities Secretary (Grade-II) – Polytechnic Diploma (Civil/ Mechanical Engineering or above)
Ward Sanitation & Environment Secretary (Grade-II) – Any Degree (Sciences or Environmental Engineering & above)
Ward Education & Data Processing Secretary – Any Degree (Computer Science)
Ward Planning & Regulation Secretary (Grade-II) – Polytechnic Diploma (Civil)/ L.A.A or B.Arch/ B.Plng or above
Ward Welfare & Development secretary (Grade-II) – Degree (Arts, Humanities and above)
For detailed information about the Educational Qualification should read the official Notification
Written Examination Date For All Posts
The written examination is likely to be held on 1st September 2019. There would be objective type questions which are to be answered on offline mode (using OMR Sheet).
Check AP Grama Sachivalayam Vacancies, Detailed Qualification & Eligibility