AP Grama Sachivalayam Village Agriculture Assistant Syllabus 2020 is updated here, Check Andhra Pradesh Grama Sachivalayam VAA Syllabus & Exam Pattern for all topics wise. The AP Grama Sachivalayam Village Agriculture Assistant Grade II Exam Date & Exam Centre is discussed here, use the given AP Grama Sachivalayam VAA Books for efficient preparation to get qualify for upcoming written examination. The Andhra Pradesh Village Agriculture Assistant Study Materials are the important to complete the overall syllabus chapters before the test commencement.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Village Agriculture Assistant Syllabus 2020 VAA
Candidates who are looking for the Andhra Pradesh Agriculture Assistant examination check their syllabus, exam pattern, previous papers, model papers, sample papers, selection process, eligibility, answer key, cut off, merit list, etc. more detailed information about the AP Village Agriculture Assistant examination check our pages given below.
AP Grama Agriculture Assistant Important Notification
Organization Name – Andhra Pradesh Grama/Ward Sachivalayam
Post Name – Village Agriculture Assistant Grade II
No of Posts – 536
Category – Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Application Mode – Online
Job Location – Andhra Pradesh
Official Website– https://gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in
AP Grama VAA Selection Process
- Written test (OMR Based)
- Document Verification
Andhra Pradesh Agriculture Assistant Eligibility Criteria
Must have passed the 4 Years B.Sc, (Agriculture)(OR)4 Years B.Tech (Agriculture
Engineering) from a recognized University in the State / any other University accredited by
the Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR), Ministry of Agriculture & Farmer
Welfare, Govt. of India, New Delhi. (OR) 2 Years Diploma in Agriculture Polytechnic (OR) 2
Years Diploma in Agriculture Polytechnic (Seed Technology) (OR) 2 Years Diploma in
Agriculture Polytechnic (Organic Farming) (OR)3 Years Diploma in Agriculture Polytechnic
(Agricultural Engineering) recognized by the ANGRAU (OR)Serving MPEOs with B.Sc (BZC)
degree are also eligible to apply as a one-time exemption for having worked as MPEO in the
Dept. of Agriculture. On selection B.Sc (BZC) candidates should acquire a 2 year Diploma in
Agriculture Polytechnic to get eligibility for further promotion.
Minimum Age of 18 Years
Maximum Age of 42 Years
AP Grama Sachivalayam Village Agriculture Assistant Syllabus 2020
Check the AP VAA Exam Pattern 2020 from the following mentioned table. Furthermore, check the Exam pattern and All the Section details and start preparing for the exam. By referring to the AP Grama Sachivalayam Exam Pattern, aspirants can know the important subjects included in the examination.
Moreover, Applicants can easily present the test only when they have an idea of AP Village Agriculture Assistant Syllabus 2020. So, download AP VAA Syllabus to know the subjects for the written exam and to begin the preparation.
Exam Pattern for AP Village Agriculture Assistant Grade II
|Exam Type (Objective Type )||No of Questions||Max Marks||Duration|
|Part A – General Studies & Mental Ability||50||50||50 Mins|
|Part B – Agriculture||100||100||100 Mins|
- For each correct answer 1 mark will be awarded and each wrong answer
will carry 0.25 negative mark.
AP Grama Sachivalayam VAA Syllabus 2020
- General Studies & Mental Ability
- Agriculture Subject
General Studies & Mental Ability
- General Mental ability and reasoning.
- Quantitative aptitude including data interpretation.
- General English.
- Current affairs of regional, national and International importance.
- General Science and its applications to the day to day life, Contemporary
development in science and Technology and information Technology.
- History & Culture of India with specific focus on AP.
- Indian polity and governance: constitutional issues, 73/74th Amendments,
public policy, reforms and Centre – State relations with specific reference to
- Society, Social justice, rights issues.
- Physical geography of Indian sub-continent and Andhra Pradesh.
- Key welfare & development schemes of Government of Andhra Pradesh
- Principles and Practices of Crop Production
- Principles and practices of Soil Science and Management
- Principles of Agricultural Economics
- Fundamentals of Seed Technology
- Agricultural Extension Methods
- Fundamentals of Plant Protection
- Watershed Management
- Soil and Water Conservation Practices
- Farm Machinery, power and Agricultural Implements
- Environmental Science and Disaster Management
- Post-Harvest Technology
AP Grama Sachivalayam VAA Previous Papers
AP Grama Sachivalayam VAA previous years papers along with answer key available on below pages. Candidates who are applied in the examination download sample papers, model papers, old question papers and answer key, its useful for the written examination. Candidates you know day by day increasing more competition for government jobs. So, candidates download and start preparing for AP VAA Examination. More detailed information check official website https://gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in.
Andhra Pradesh Grama VAA Document Verification
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
- Proof Of educational qualification
- School study certificate
- Certificate and mark sheet for qualifying examination
- Date of birth certificate /S.S.C
- Aadhar card
- Voter id
- Pan card, etc.