AP Grama Sachivalayam Village Surveyor Syllabus 2020 – Andhra Pradesh Grama Sachivalayam has released the notification for Village Surveyor Grade III (http://gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in) post. download for pdf in AP Village Surveyor (VS) syllabus & previous papers available here . AP Grama Sachivalayam Surveyor Exam date and exam centers announced at online. Candidates can download the AP Village Surveyor syllabus and start preparing for the written examination. We are also providing AP Grama Sachivalayam Surveyor official notification link below pages. Candidates who are searching for the AP Grama/Ward Sachivalayam Surveyor examination check their syllabus, exam pattern, previous papers, model papers, sample papers, old question papers, selection process, eligibility, cut off, merit list, answer key, etc.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Surveyor Important Notification
Organization Name – Andhra Pradesh Grama/Ward Sachivalayam
Post Name – Village Surveyor Grade III
No of Vacancies – 1255
Category – Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Application Mode – Online
Job Location – Andhra Pradesh
Official Website – http://gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in
AP Village Surveyor Selection Process
- Written Test (OMR Based)
- Document Verification
AP Surveyor Eligibility Details
Must have obtained NCVT Certificate in Draughtsman (Civil) Trade (Two years course with surveying as one of the subject in any Industrial Training Institute recognized by the Govt. of A.P. or Govt. of India).
Must pass passed Intermediate (Vocational) Course with Surveying as one of the subject conducted by the Board of Intermediate of Andhra Pradesh.
Must have passed Diploma in Civil Engineering from any Institute recognized by any State Govts. in India
Aspirants Age limit should be minimum age of 18 years and maximum age of 42 years
AP Village Surveyor Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2020
Each and every candidate can download the AP Grama Sachivalayam Village Surveyor Syllabus 2020 to write the exam on appeared dates. In addition to the syllabus, we can mention the exam pattern also for the candidates who are applying for this recruitment and ready to appear in the exam. We advised the candidates to prepare well for the exam with a perfect plan according to the Latest AP Grama Sachivalayam Village Surveyor Syllabus and Exam Pattern. The officials of AP Grama Sachivalayam has declared the syllabus for Village Surveyor post at its authorized portal.
AP Grama Village Surveyor Exam Pattern
|Exam Type (Objective Type )||No of Questions||Max Marks||Duration|
|Part A – General Studies||50||50||50 Mins|
|Part B – Subject Knowledge||100||100||100 Mins|
- For each correct answer (1) mark will be awarded and each wrong answer will
carry (0.25) negative mark.
Latest Official Announcement
AP Grama Sachivalayam Surveyor Syllabus
- General Studies
- Subject Knowledge ( ITI Standard)
- Events of national importance.
- Current affairs- national, regional and State of Andhra Pradesh.
- General science and It applications to the day to day life Contemporary
developments in Science & Technology and information Technology.
- Social-economic and political history of modern India with emphasis on Andhra
- Indian polity and governance constitutional issues, public policy, reforms and egovernance initiatives with specific reference to Andhra Pradesh.
- Economic development in India since independence with emphasis on Andhra
- Physical geography of Indian sub-continent and Andhra Pradesh.
- Disaster management: vulnerability profile, prevention and mitigation
strategies, Application of Remote Sensing and GIS in the assessment of
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection.
- Logical reasoning, analytical ability and data interpretation.
- Data Analysis.
a. Tabulation of data.
b. Visual representation of data.
c. Basic data analysis (Summary Statistics such as mean, median, mode,
variance and coefficient of variation) and Interpretation.
- Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and its Administrative, Economic Social,
Cultural, Political and Legal implications/problems
Subject Knowledge ( ITI Standard)
- Importance of Lettering and Numbering–Figure Sizes and Proportions IS
- Construction of Plain Geometric Figures (Lines Angles, Triangle, Rhombus, Quadrilaterals, Polygon) Orthographic ProjectionRecommended methods of Projections as per IS code.
- Construction of Ordinary Scale–Plain & Comparative Diagonal, Vernier,& Scale of Chords.
Drawing Plan and Elevation of Points, Lines, Surfaces & Solids.
- Conventional Signs and Symbols as per IS Code for Engineering Drawings and Buildings Drawings.
- Drawing and detailing of (a) Brick arrangements – Various types of Bonds, (b) Stone Masonry & Stone Joints ((c) Foundations – Various types (d) Damp Proof Course & Plinth Protection(e) Roof types–Reinforced Concrete, Madras Terrace &Jack Arch,(f) Flooring types – Timber Flooring, Steel Flooring, Tile Flooring, (g) Arches & Lintels Carpentry Joints, Framing, Paneling and Moulding (h) Doors types – Paneled, Glazed, and Flush Door, (i) Windows & Ventilators (j) Pitched Roof – Various types – King post, & Queen post, (k) Steel Roof Trusses(l)Stairs–Various types – Wooden, Steel and Rein forced Concrete– Spiral,
- Doglegged &Open Well(m)Single Storied Residential House– Plan, Elevation and Section(n)Cross section showing different types of Roads, Railway Track, Embankment and layout of Platforms(o) Different types of Irrigation Structures (p) Pipelines Joints Drainage Works, Manholes, Sanitary fittings, (q) Forms of Rivet Heads, Types of Riveted Joints, Standard Steel Section, Standard Connections.
- Surveying of Buildings Sites with Chain, Field Book Entries – Plotting – Calculation of Areas.
- Use of Prismatic Compass, Handling of Leveling Instrument – Differential Leveling, Surveying of Building Sites with Chain and Level for Calculation of Earth Work. Plotting of Longitudinal / Cross section, Drawing of Contours.
Andhra Pradesh Surveyor Previous Papers
Who are looking for the AP Surveyor previous papers, sample papers, model papers, old question papers can check the official website http://gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in. we are also providing AP Grama Village Surveyor previous papers downloaded links. Candidates download and prepare AP Surveyor previous papers with old question papers.day by day increasing more competition for govt examination.So candidates prepare to get high score on the examination.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Document Verification
- Certificate and mark sheets for qualifying examination
- Proof of educational certificate
- Aadhar card
- Pan card
- Voter id, etc
- Date of birth certificate
- No objection certificate from employer (If anywhere employed)