AP Grama Sachivalayam VRO Syllabus 2020 is updated here, Check Andhra Pradesh Grama Sachivalayam Village Revenue Officer Syllabus & Exam Pattern for all topics wise. The AP Grama Sachivalayam VRO Exam Date & Exam Centre is discussed here, use the given AP Grama Sachivalayam VRO Books for efficient preparation to get qualify for upcoming written examination. The Andhra Pradesh Village Revenue Officer Study Materials are the important to complete the overall syllabus chapters before the test commencement.
AP Grama Sachivalayam VRO Books Online – Check Here
AP Grama Sachivalayam VRO Syllabus 2020
Candidates can download the AP Grama Sachvalayam telugu syllabus and start preparing for the written examination. We are also providing official notification link below pages. Candidates who are looking for the AP Grama/Ward Sachivalayam VRO examination check their syllabus, exam pattern, previous papers, model papers, sample papers, old question papers, selection process, eligibility, cut off, merit list, answer key, etc.
Andhra Pradesh Grama Sachivalayam Important Details
Name of the Organization – Andhra Pradesh Grama/Ward Sachivalayam
Post Name – Village Revenue Officer ( VRO) Grade II
No of Vacancies – 246
Category – Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Application Mode – Online
Job Location – Andhra Pradesh
Official Website – http://gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in
AP Grama Sachivalayam Vacancies Notification
The selection of candidates for appointment to the posts shall be based on the
merit in the OMR based Written examination.
Eligibility for AP Grama VRO
- Must have passed S.S.C. (10th class) Examination conducted by the Andhra Pradesh State Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent Examination
- Candidates with higher qualification in the same trade / course are also eligible to apply.
Candidates age limit should be minimum age of 18 years and maximum age of 42 years
AP Grama Sachivalayam VRO Syllabus 2020
Andhra Pradesh Grama Sachivalayam Syllabus & Exam Pattern for Telugu PDF
Here you can download the Andhra Pradesh AP Grama Sachivalayam VRO Recruitment 2020 Notification in addition to the Andhra Pradesh VRO Syllabus & Exam Pattern in a pdf file. All the important topics to score well in the exam are highly marked. So only reading of the AP VRO Exam Important Topics given here, the applicants can qualify in the exam. Interested job seekers may also refer to Andhra Pradesh official web portal, i.e.,http://gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in for more details about Andhra Pradesh Grama Sachivalayam VRO Recruitment Notification, Syllabus & Exam Pattern, and Previous Papers.
Grama VRO Grade II Exam Pattern for Telugu
|Exam Type ( Objective Type )||No of Questions||Max Marks||Duration|
|Part A – General Studies & Mental Ability||50||50||50 Mins|
|Part B – : Drawing and survey Syllabus||100||100||100 Mins|
For each correct answer 1 mark will be awarded and each wrong answer will carry negative mark.
Syllabus For AP Grama Sachivalayam Village Revenue Officer
General Studies & Mental Ability
- General Mental ability and reasoning.
- Quantitative aptitude including data interpretation.
- General English.
- Current affairs of Regional, National and International importance.
- General Science and its applications to the day to day life, contemporary
development in science and technology and information technology.
- History and culture of India with specific focus on A.P.
- Indian polity and governance: Constitutional issues, 73/74th
amendments public policy, reforms and center state relations with specific reference to
- Society, Social justice, Right issues.
- Physical geography of Indian sub-continent and Andhra Pradesh.
- Key welfare and development schemes of Govt. Of Andhra Pradesh
Drawing and survey Syllabus
- Importance of Lettering and Numbering – Figure Sizes and Proportions IS Standard Practice.
- Construction of Plain Geometric Figures (Lines Angles, Triangle, Rhombus, Quadrilaterals, Polygon etc) Orthographic Projection – Recommended methods of Projections as per IS code.
- Construction of Ordinary Scale – Plain, & Comparative Diagonal, Vernier, & Scale of Chords.
- Drawing Plan and Elevation of Points, Lines, Surfaces & Solids.
- Conventional Signs and Symbols as per IS Code for Engineering Drawings and Buildings Drawings.
- Drawing and detailing of (a) Brick arrangements – Various types of Bonds, (b) Stone Masonry & Stone Joints (c) Foundations – Various types (d) Damp Proof Course & Plinth Protection (e) Roof types – Reinforced Concrete, Madras Terrace & Jack Arch, (f) Flooring types – Timber Flooring, Steel Flooring, Tile Flooring, (g) Arches & Lintels Carpentry
Joints, Framing, Paneling and Moulding (h) Doors types – Paneled, Glazed, and Flush Door, (i) Windows & Ventilators (j) Pitched Roof –Various types – King post, & Queen post, (k) Steel Roof Trusses (l) Stairs – Various types – Wooden, Steel and Reinforced Concrete – Spiral, Doglegged & Open Well (m) Single Storied Residential House – Plan,
Elevation and Section (n) Cross section showing different types of Roads, Railway Track, Embankment and layout of Platforms (o) Different types of Irrigation Structures (p) Pipelines Joints Drainage Works, Manholes, Sanitary fittings, (q) Forms of Rivet Heads, Types of Riveted Joints, Standard Steel Section, Standard Connections.
- Surveying of Buildings Sites with Chain, Field Book Entries – Plotting – Calculation of Areas.
- Use of Prismatic Compass, Handling of Leveling Instrument – Differential Leveling, Surveying of Building Sites with Chain and Level for Calculation of Earth Work. Plotting of Longitudinal/Cross section, Drawing of Contours
AP Grama Sachivalayam Previous Papers
AP Grama Sachivalayam VRO previous year papers, model papers, sample papers, previous year question papers and answer key are provided below pages. Download for pdf in AP Grama Sachivalayam VRO previous papers and model papers available here. We are also providing previous papers and model papers download link, candidates can use the given links to collect the model papers, old question papers and previous papers.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed).