Andhra Pradesh Police Constable Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2020 Download for SI (Civil), Deputy Jailors, Station Fire Officer, Warder, Fireman Interview Call Letter available here. AP Police Constable Exam date & centre will be announced soon at online. Dear Candidates can able download AP Police Constable Selection Process, AP Police Constable, Fireman Eligibility, AP Police Constable, Fireman Document verification and for more details get following the page. AP Police Constable Physical Efficiency Test, AP Police Constable Selection Process, AP Police Constable, Fireman Document verification and for more details get following the page. AP Police Constable, Fireman PET, PST, PMT and etc.
AP Police Constable 2020 Fireman Admit Card / Hall Ticket Download
First moving with the Written test, for Exam everyone needed AP Police Constable SI (Civil), Deputy Jailors, Station Fire Officer, Warder, Fireman Examination Admit Card 2020 , you can start to download the Andhra SI (Civil), Deputy Jailors, Station Fire Officer, Warder, Fireman Hall Ticket. After downloading the Andhra Pradesh SI (Civil), Deputy Jailors, Station Fire Officer, Warder, Fireman Admit Card 2020 candidates can start their preparation by referring the below AP Police Constable Selection Process and AP Police SI (Civil), Deputy Jailors, Station Fire Officer, Warder, Fireman Exam Pattern 2020 .
Prelims Written Test: Candidates shall be required to appear for the Preliminary Written Test in two papers (each three hours duration) which will be qualifying, as given below. Candidates who qualify in the above shall be required to appear for the Final Written Examination in four papers (each of three hours duration) as given below.
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Medical Test
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
An excellent books and magazine materials are the key success to crack any written examination for all aspirants. Books or magazine should be latest version and new syllabus with new pattern that is why you can prepare yourself latest and update study material. All candidates should try to solve practice question papers as solve as maximum before appear written examination and these are easily available in any book store for particular written examination.
|AP Police Constable Fireman Admit Card / Hall Ticket Summary|
|Name of Exam||SI (Civil), Deputy Jailors, Station Fire Officer, Warder, Fireman|
|Board of Organization||Andhra Pradesh Police Department|
|No of Vacancy||3137 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
AP Police Constable Fireman Eligibility or Qualification
The candidates can select the option “Submit Application” from the Website (slorb.ao.oov.in) and fill up the details. However, before submitting the application, candidates are once again advised to verify the following as mentioned in the Notification
If the candidates fulfil the above eligibility criteria, they have to first remit the fee as mentioned below.
Admit card Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
AP Police Constable 2020 Fireman Written Examination Details
Syllabus for AP Police Constable 2020 Fireman
Exam Pattern for AP Police Constable 2020 Fireman
|S.No||Nature of the Exam||Name of the Subjects||Total Questions||Max Marks||Exam Duration|
|1||Objective Type||English||200||200||3 Hours|
|6||Reasoning/ Mental Ability|
|Total||200 Questions||200 Marks||3 Hours|
- If a candidate fails to secure qualifying marks even in one paper, he will be disqualified. Total marks for these two Papers will not be counted for the purpose of qualification.
- Questions in the Paper and II will be objective in nature and will be set in English [ Telugu and Urdu languages.
- Candidates have to answer the questions on an OMR answer sheet using Blue / Black Ball Point pen only. For this Purpose candidates should bring Blue / Black Ball Point pens along with them.
- Marks obtained in Preliminary Written Test will have no relevance in the Final selection, which will be based on the marks obtained in Final Examination only.
- Papers I and II referred above will include questions that are subjective and objective in nature. They have to answer the questions using blue / black pen.
- Questions in Papers III and IV will be objective in nature and will be set in English, Telugu and Urdu languages.
- Candidates have to answer the questions on an OMR answer sheet using Blue / Black Ball Point Pen only. For this purpose candidates should bring Blue / Black Ball Point pens along with them.
AP Police Constable 2020 Fireman Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
Men & Women Candidates must qualify in 1600 Meters run (L Mile Run) and one out of remaining two events as detailed below.
|Qualifying Time / Distance|
|100 Mtrs run||15 Seconds||16.5 Seconds||18 Seconds|
|Long Jump||3.80 Mtrs||3.65 Mtrs||2.75 Mtrs|
|1600 Mtrs||8 Minutes||90 Min 30 Sec||10 Min 30 Sec|
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Dear Job Seekers! Here in this webpage we shall discuss Written Exam Preparation Tips Tricks while candidates appear before their written examinations. It is not an easy task to crack a written exam either in any government or private sector because vacancies seldom very less instead of eligible applicants.
Most of candidates think that they will crack the particular written examination as per their performance but no one knows that other contenders did well than them that is why merit goes up because there is a lot of difference between reality and fantasy.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for AP Police Constable 2020 Fireman
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
How to Download AP Police Constable 2020 Fireman Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Visit official Website appolice.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for AP Police