Andhra Pradesh Police Constable Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2020 Download for pdf in SI (Civil), Deputy Jailors, Station Fire Officer, Warder, Fireman Previous Question Papers available here. AP Police Constable Selection Process, AP Police Constable Eligibility, AP Police Constable Document verification and for more details get following the page. AP Police Constable & Fireman Exam Date and Exam Centre will be announced soon at online. AP Police Constable & Fireman Physical Efficiency Test PET, AP Police Constable & Fireman PMT, AP Police Constable & Fireman PST Notification also provide our page. AP Police Constable & Fireman Answer key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
AP Police Constable & Fireman 2020 Syllabus for PDF
The given AP Police SI (Civil), Deputy Jailors, Station Fire Officer, Warder, Fireman Syllabus 2020 will help the applicants to know the important topics and subject topics to be studied from the written exam. Exam Participants will also able to strategize their preparation by taking the help of the AP Police SI (Civil), Deputy Jailors, Station Fire Officer, Warder, Fireman Syllabus 2020 and Test pattern.
Moreover, to know whether you are good at a particular subject, one should participate in various mock tests. Due to this, aspirant can know the mistakes they have done in the test. Otherwise, these may be repeated during the exam. So, pay attention and learn all the topics in time. Therefore contenders who have not yet started their preparation can begin now itself according to given AP Police SI (Civil), Deputy Jailors, Station Fire Officer, Warder, Fireman Syllabus.
Eligibility or Qualification
The candidates can select the option “Submit Application” from the Website (slorb.ao.oov.in) and fill up the details. However, before submitting the application, candidates are once again advised to verify the following as mentioned in the Notification.
If the candidates fulfil the above eligibility criteria, they have to first remit the fee as mentioned below.
|AP Police Constable 2020 Fireman Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||SI (Civil), Deputy Jailors, Station Fire Officer, Warder, Fireman|
|Board of Organization||Andhra Pradesh Police Department|
|No of Vacancy||3137 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
appolice.gov.in @ AP Police Constable 2020 Fireman Selection Process
Candidates shall be required to appear for the Preliminary Written Test in two papers (each three hours duration) which will be qualifying, as given below. Candidates who qualify in the above shall be required to appear for the Final Written Examination in four papers (each of three hours duration) as given below.
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Medical Test
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
An excellent books and magazine materials are the key success to crack any written examination for all aspirants. Books or magazine should be latest version and new syllabus with new pattern that is why you can prepare yourself latest and update study material.
All candidates should try to solve practice question papers as solve as maximum before appear written examination and these are easily available in any book store for particular written examination.
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
AP Police Constable 2020 Fireman Written Examination Details
Syllabus for AP Police Constable 2020 Fireman
Reasoning Syllabus for APSLPRB Constable Vacancy
- Verbal includes classification
- Decision making
- Word formation
- Decoding & coding
- Blood relation
- Symbol & notation
- Statement & conclusion
- Sitting arrangement and problem solving
AP Police Constable Jobs Arithmetic Syllabus
- Arithmetic & Data Interpretation which includes bar graphs
- Line graphs & tabulation
- Time & Work
- Time and Distance
- Profit & loss etc
- Volume & surface area
- Height & distances
- Permutation & combination
- Simple & compound interest and probability
Andhra Pradesh Police Vacancy – General Knowledge
- Culture Etc.
Exam Pattern for AP Police Constable 2020 Fireman
|Sr.No||Nature of the Exam||Name of the Subjects||Total Questions||Total Marks||Exam Duration|
|1||Objective Type||English||200||200||3 Hours|
|6||Reasoning/ Mental Ability|
|Total||200 Qs||200 Marks||3 Hours|
- If a candidate fails to secure qualifying marks even in one paper, he will be disqualified. Total marks for these two Papers will not be counted for the purpose of qualification.
- Questions in the Paper and II will be objective in nature and will be set in English [ Telugu and Urdu languages.
- Candidates have to answer the questions on an OMR answer sheet using Blue / Black Ball Point pen only. For this Purpose candidates should bring Blue / Black Ball Point pens along with them.
- Marks obtained in Preliminary Written Test will have no relevance in the Final selection, which will be based on the marks obtained in Final Examination only.
- Papers I and II referred above will include questions that are subjective and objective in nature. They have to answer the questions using blue / black pen.
- Questions in Papers III and IV will be objective in nature and will be set in English, Telugu and Urdu languages.
- Candidates have to answer the questions on an OMR answer sheet using Blue / Black Ball Point Pen only. For this purpose candidates should bring Blue / Black Ball Point pens along with them.
Free Pdf of AP PSC Constable Solved Question Papers
- AP Police Constable Practice Question Papers Pdf Download
- Download AP Police Constable Model Papers in Telugu
- Andhra Pradesh Constable Old Question Papers with solutions
- Free Download Andhra Pradesh State Constable Previous Year Papers
- Andhra Pradesh Police Constable Question Paper Pdf with answers
- Check AP State Constable Sample Papers with solutions
- Free Download Andhra Pradesh State Constable Previous Years Question Papers
- AP Police Constable Question Paper 2016
- Download AP Police Constable Previous Papers in Telugu
- AP Police Constable Exam Papers download
- Free PDf of Andhra Pradesh Constable Solved Question Papers
- AP Police Constable Previous Question Papers
Eye Sight Visual Standards required for the above selection shall be as follows
|Right Eye||Left Eye|
Colour blindness, squint or any morbid condition of the eye or lids of either eye shall be deemed to be a disqualification.
NOTE: In order to prevent disappointment, candidates are advised to have themselves examined by a Civil Surgeon before applying for the examination to ensure that they meet the prescribed Physical and Medical Standards.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for AP Police Constable 2020 Fireman
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
Procedure to Download AP Police Constable 2020 Fireman Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official Website appolice.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for AP Police