AP Ward Administrative Secretary Syllabus 2020 is updated here, Check Andhra Pradesh Grama Sachivalayam Ward Administrative Secretary Syllabus & Exam Pattern for all topics wise. The APGS Ward Administrative Secretary Exam Date & Exam Centre is discussed here, use the given AP Grama /Ward Administrative Secretary Books for efficient preparation to get qualify for upcoming written examination. The Andhra Pradesh Ward Administrative Secretary Study Materials are the important to complete the overall syllabus chapters before the test commencement.
AP Ward Administrative Secretary Syllabus 2020
Candidates can download the AP Gram Sachivalayam Ward Administrative Secretary syllabus and start preparing for the written examination. Candidates who are applying for the AP Grama/Ward Sachivalayam examination check their syllabus, exam pattern, previous papers, model papers, sample papers, old question papers, selection process, eligibility, cut off, merit list, answer key, etc.
Andhra Pradesh Grama Sachivalayam Important Notification
Name of the Organization – Andhra Pradesh Grama/Ward Sachivalayam
Job Designation – Ward Administrative Secretary
No of Vacancies – 105
Category – Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Application Mode – Online
Job Location – Andhra Pradesh
Official Website – http://gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in
AP Administrative Secretary Selection Process
- Written Test (OMR Based)
- Document Verification
AP Grama Sachivalayam Administrative Secretary Eligibility Criteria
Candidates have complete degree from recognized university / institute
Aspirants Age limit should be minimum age of 18 years and maximum age of 42 years
AP Ward Administrative Secretary Syllabus 2020
Applicants who are appearing for the AP Grama Sachivalayam written test have to Download Administrative Secretary Syllabus and learn the Topics & subtopics. Follow the Administrative Secretary Syllabus with Exam Pattern and then complete the groundwork to know the Subject wise questions asking in the exam. AP Grama Sachivalayam Syllabus & Exam pattern has released by official website. we are detailed given previous papers and model papers below pages.
Andhra Pradesh Grama Sachivalayam Ward Administrative Secretary Exam Pattern
|Written Exam Type (Objective Type )||No of Questions||Max Marks||Duration|
|Part A – General Studies & Mental Ability||75||75||75 Mins|
|Part B – : History, Economy, Geography, Politics etc.,||75||75||75 Mins|
- For each correct answer one mark will be awarded and for each wrong answer will carry 0.25 negative mark.
Syllabus For AP Ward Administrative Secretary
- General Studies & Mental Ability
- History, Economy, Geography, Politics etc.,
General Studies & Mental Ability
- General Mental ability and reasoning
- Quantitative aptitude including data interpretation
- Comprehension – Telugu & English
- General English
- Basic Computer knowledge
- Current affairs of Regional, National and International importance.
- General Science and its applications to the day to day life, Contemporary
developments in Science and Technology and information Technology.
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection
History, Economy, Geography, Politics etc.,
- History & Culture of India with specific focus on AP
- Indian polity and governance: constitutional issues, 73/74th Amendments, public
policy, reforms and center – state relations with specific reference to Andhra
- Economy and Planning in India with emphasis on Andhra Pradesh.
- Society, social justice, rights issues
- Physical geography of Indian sub-continent and Andhra Pradesh
- Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and its Administrative, Economic, Social, Cultural,
Political and Legal implications/problems.
- Key welfare & development schemes of Government of Andhra Pradesh.
- Women empowerment and economic development through Self Help Groups /
Community Based Organizations with focus on weaker sections
AP Ward Administrative Secretary Previous Papers
We are providing a few links of old question paper, sample paper, model papers, solved papers in order to prepare easier and comfortable. Download previous year paper pdf links and get answer keys. We have added complete information about the AP Grama Sachivalayam previous papers. All the question papers only for example purpose. So candidates prepare well and get a high score in theAP Grama Sachivalayam examination.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Document Verification
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)