APCOB Staff Assistant DV Call Letter – APCOB DV Call Letter Released for Staff Assistant Document Verification now. Download Andhra Pradesh Cooperative Bank Staff Assistant DV Call Letter here at official portal. Andhra Pradesh State Cooperative Bank Limited has recently announced the vacancies for Manager (Scale-I) & Staff Assistant posts. Candidates can download the Staff Assistant admit card before the written examination. APCOB Staff Assistant call letter also mentioned below pages. APCOB Manager & Staff Asst exam date and exam centers announced at online. Candidates who are looking the APCOB Staff Assistant examination check their admit card, call letter, selection process, eligibility, exam date, syllabus, exam pattern, previous papers, cut off, merit list, answer key, etc.
APCOB Staff Assistant Call Letter DV
All eligible candidates will be required to download call letters from the Bank’s website. candidates should download their call letters from the Bank’s website http://www.apcob.org by entering his/her details, i.e., the Registration Number and Password/date of birth. SMS & E-Mail communication shall be sent to the candidates immediately after the call letters are made available for download, about ten days in advance of the date of examination.
Download APCOB DV Call Letter – Check Here
|Commencement of Call letter Download||10 – 10 – 2019|
|Closure of Call letter Download||18 – 10 – 2019|
How to Download Call Letter?
Follow the link from organisation website to download call letter. At login page, enter the
Registration No / Roll No and Password / DOB(dd-mm-yy) at the required places to download the Call Letter.
Reporting Time: after the reporting time specified on the call letter for Examination will not be permitted to take the examination. The reporting time mentioned on the call letter is prior to the Start time of the test.
APCOB Staff Assistant Admit Card Important Details
Organization– Andhra Pradesh State Cooperative Bank Limited
Posts Name – Manager (Scale-I) & Staff Assistant
No of Posts – 77
Category – Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Application Mode – Online
Online Application Form Starting Date – 10 July 2019
Online Application Form Last date – 28 July 2019
Fee Payment Last date – 28 July 2019
Admit Card Released Date – August 2019
Online Test Date – 25 August 2019
Job Location – Andhra Pradesh
Official website – https://www.apcob.org/
Andhra Pradesh COB Selection Will be based on three rounds
- Online Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
- Graduate from a Recognized University with an aggregate of 50% or above
- Proficiency in Telugu language is desired.
- Knowledge of English is required.
- Preference will be given to candidates with computer knowledge (as per assessment at the time of interview).
Candidates age limit should be minimum age of 20 years and maximum age of 28 years.
Staff Assistant & Manager Exam Pattern
|Subjects||No of Questions||Marks||Duration|
Syllabus For Staff Assistant / Manager
- English Language
- Numeric Ability
- Quantitative Aptitude
Staff Asst / Manager Admit Card Importance
While appearing for the written exam candidates need to carry APCOB Staff Assistant Call Letter 2019 along with identity proof. Once you have downloaded the hall ticket you should check the personal details.We are detailed mentioned below.
Name of the exam
Gender ( Male / Female )
Date of birth
Exam center& Exam date
Admit card number
Andhra Pradesh COB Admit Card / Call Letter Download Procedure
Go to the official website
Select the APCOB Staff Assistant / Manager Admit card 2019
Next, enter the required details of registration number & password
Then click on the submit button
A new page APCOB Staff Assistant Admit Card will be displayed on your screen
Finally download and take a printout of your APCOB Staff Assistant Admit Card / Call Letter 2019
APCOB Admit Card Document Verification
- In the examination hall, the call letter along with the candidate’s currently valid photo identity, in original, such as PAN Card/Passport/ Driving License/Voter’s Card with photograph/Photo identity proof issued on original letter head by a Gazzetted Officer/People’s Representative or Identity Card issued by a recognised college/ University (valid in current year)/Aadhar card / E-Aadhaar card with a photograph/ Employee ID,should be submitted to the invigilator for verification. The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Ration Card is not valid ID proof for this project