APPSC FDO Previous Old Question Papers: APPSC FDO Previous Year Question Papers, APPSC Fisheries Development Officer Previous Papers & Andhra Pradesh PSC FDO Previous Question Papers are available here. Download APPSC FDO Model Papers & APPSC FDO Question Papers at pdf. Using the APPSC Fisheries Development Officer Old Papers, all the applicants can start their efficient preparation. Candidates can take a practice exam with the help of APPSC Fisheries Development Officer Exam Papers. The APPSC FDO Exam Papers are the most useful tool for increase the one more step preparation. use the given links to collect the APPSC Fisheries Development Officer Model Question Papers and BM Andhra Pradesh PSC FDO Previous Year Question Papers.
APPSC FDO Previous Old Question Papers
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has announced the recruitment for Fisheries Development Officer (FDO) posts to fill 43 vacancies. Already applied candidates have started their preparation with the official prescribed exam pattern and syllabus. We are suggesting to every candidate to use the Previous Papers, Model Papers, Sample Papers, Old Papers, Exam Papers, Practice Papers for efficient preparation. Candidates are don’t worry to collect the APPSC Fisheries Development Officer Previous Year Question Papers. In below page, we have enlisted the APPSC FDO Model Question Papers. Along with the APPSC Fisheries Development Officer Previous Paper, check Syllabus, Exam Pattern and Selection Process. keep visiting our page www.exams.careerspages.com to check APPSC Fisheries Development Officer Recruitment latest details based on the official announcement.
Overview of the APPSC FDO Previous Old Question Papers & Fisheries Development Officer Model Papers
|Exam Type||Written Exam|
|Exam Organizer||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)|
|Exam Level||Andhra Pradesh|
|Name of the Posts||Fisheries Development Officer (FDO)|
|No of Vacancies||43|
APPSC FDO Previous Old Question Papers | APPSC Fisheries Development Officer Previous Year Question Papers | APPSC FDO Model Papers
Here candidates can download the APPSC FDO old/model question papers for taking a practice test. Everyone can download by just clicking the given link to open a PDF file and download. Using model papers take a mock test by own to obtain an estimate marks and performance of the sample test before the official exam commencement. Get more details by utilizing the below article fully. Find the estimate marks and performance of the sample exam. Using the marks, candidates can get alerted to improve the performance. Find the mistaken marks and have a chance to rectify with the solutions for avoiding confusion at the time of official exam commencement.
Syllabus for APPSC FDO 2019 Fisheries Development Officer
APPSC FDO Syllabus – General Studies & Mental Ability
- Geography of India with a focus on Andhra Pradesh.
- Disaster management: vulnerability profile, prevention, and mitigation strategies, Application of Remote Sensing and GIS in the assessment of Disaster
- General Science
- Social- economic and political history of modern India
- Indian polity and governance: constitutional issues, public policy, reforms and e-governance initiatives.
- Economic development in India since independence.
- Events of national and international importance.
- Current affairs- international, national and regional.
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection
- Logical reasoning, analytical ability, and data interpretation.
- Data Analysis:
- Basic data analysis (Summary Statistics such as mean and variance coefficient of
- variation etc.,)
- Tabulation of data
- Visual representation of data
- Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and its Administrative, Economic, Social, Cultural, Political, and legal implications/problems, including
- The task of post-bifurcation infrastructure development and opportunities for investments.
- Socioeconomic, cultural and demographic impact of bifurcation.
- Division of employees, their relocation and nativity issues.
- Effect of bifurcation on commerce and entrepreneurs.
- Loss of capital city, challenges in building a new capital and its financial implications.
- Division and rebuilding of common Institutions.
- Impact of bifurcation on river water sharing and consequential issues.
- AP REORGANISATION ACT, 2014 on AP and the arbitrariness of certain provisions.
- Implications for financial resources of state government.
Andhra Pradesh Fisheries Development Officers Syllabus
- Respiration and osmoregulation in fishes
- Endocrine system of fishes
- Phylum Chordata – class – Pisces – taxonomy – classification – general Morphology and Anatomy of chondrichthyans and ostrich-types and Osteichthyes – general distribution of fish
- General principles of Taxonomy, outline classification and General characters on Non-Chordates and Chordates
- A general study of Parasitic and Pathogenic Protozoans, Helminthes, and Arthropods with reference to Fish and Prawn culture
- Fish growth – Morphometric and Meristic characters
- Adaptations – migration of fishes
- Parental care of fishes
- Food and feeding habits with special reference to Digestion in Fish
- Reproductive system and breeding habit in fishes
- Series Completion
- Verification of truth of the Statement
- Situation Reaction Test
- Direction Sense Test
- Data Sufficiency
- Alpha- Numeric Sequence Puzzle
- Puzzle Test
- Blood Relations
- Coding- Decoding
- Assertion and Reasoning
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Operations of Mathematics
- Venn Diagrams
- Word Sequence
- Missing Characters
- Sequential Output training
- Test on Alphabets
- Eligibility Test
- Dot Situation
- Identical figure groupings
- Forming figures and analysis
- Construction of squares and Triangles
- Analytical Reasoning
- Paper Folding
- Paper Cutting
- Cubes and Dice
- Water Images
- Mirror Images
- Figure Matrix
- Completion Incomplete Pattern
- Spotting embedded figures
- Rules Detection
Exam Pattern for APPSC FDO 2019 Fisheries Development Officer
|Written Exam (Objective) Degree Standard|
|Paper I||Subject||Questions||Duration||Maximum Marks|
|I||General Studies & Mental Ability 150 150||150||150||150|
|II||Fisheries Science – I||150||150||150|
|III||Fisheries Science – II||150||150||150|