Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission APPSC Group 1 Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Download for PDF in Prelims & Mains Previous Year question Papers available here. APPSC Group 1 Prelims & Mains Exam Date and Exam centre also released from our page at below. APPSC Group 1 Prelims & Mains Selection process, APPSC Group 1 Prelims & Mains Eligibility, APPSC Group 1 Prelims & Mains Document verification and etc. APPSC Group 1 Prelims & Mains Answer key, Result, cut off, Merit List and etc. APPSC Group 1 Prelims & Mains Sample Papers, APPSC Group 1 Prelims & Mains Model papers, APPSC Group 1 Prelims & Mains Old Examination Papers and etc.
APPSC Group 1 Prelims & Mains 2019 Syllabus for PDF
Group 1 Prelims and Mains Syllabus is revised by the APPSC board. However, go through the article and find the New group 1 Syllabus details below. Also, check the Official page for more updates i.e., psc.ap.gov.in Syllabus 2019.The topics are covered in the APPSC Group 1 2019 Exam Pattern will so useful to all job seekers who had engaged to the APPSC Group 1 Notification in the recent times of back age.
Medium of writing main examination, post preferences and zonal preferences will be taken through online from the candidates who qualified for main written examination at the time of main examination. Qualified candidates are required to visit Commission’s website regularly for the purpose.
|APPSC Group 1 Prelims & Mains 2019 Syllabus & exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Group 1|
|Board of Organization||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission APPSC|
|No of Vacancy||Various Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & exam Pattern|
APPSC Group 1 Prelims & Mains 2019 Eligibility Details
Must hold the Bachelor’s Degree of any University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, Provincial Act or a State Act or the Institutions recognized by the University Grants Commission or an equivalent qualification.
Must possess a Degree of a University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act or a State Act or any other equivalent recognized qualification. He holds a Degree of Engineering (Fire) of any University recognized by the University Grants Commission or any other equivalent qualifications. Provided that if no candidates with B.E (Fire) qualification are available, candidates with the Degree in any discipline will be considered. As per Rule – 5 (i)(ii) of G.O.Ms.No.574, Home (Prisons .A) Dept., dated: 30.09.1991.
Eligible candidates will be required to appear in the Written Test in Hindi/English on the appointed date. The duration of the test would be two hours.
On the Day when you appears for written examination
- Candidates require reaching at written examination location at least 30 minutes before.
- Candidates are not permitting to bring books or other notes with them on examination centers.
- Don’t come with your family because no one is permitted to go inside at examination center premises.
- Calculator with memory, watches and other electronic item are not allowed to bring at written examination centers.
- Candidates make sure to bring Admit Card/Hall ticket before appearing written examination.
- Candidates have to bring with them 2 pencils and 2 sharpened.
APPSC Group 1 Prelims & Mains 2019 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for APPSC Group 1 Prelims & Mains 2019
Group 1 Prelims Paper I – General Studies
- History & Culture
- Constitution, Polity, Social Justice & International Relations.
- Indian and Andhra Pradesh Economy and Planning.
- Basic charecteristics of Indian Economy
- National Income
- Indian Agriculture.
- Financial Institutions
- Characteristics/Basic futures of AP Economy.
- General Geography
Group 1 Prelims Paper II – General Aptitude
- General Mental and Psychological Abilities
- Science and Technology
- Current Events of Regional, national and International Importance.
APPSC Group 1 Mains Syllabus 2019
Group 1 Mains Syllabus for English
- Letter Writing
- Press Release/Appeal
- Report Writing.
- Writing on Visual Information
- Formal Speech
- Previs Writing.
- Reading Comprehension
- English Grammar
APPSC Group 1 Mains Syllabus for Telugu Medium
- Elaborate the though of Poetic or Verse
- Precise Writing
- Formal Speech.
- To Prepare the statements for Publicity media.
- Letter writing
- Debate writing
- Application writing
- Report writing.
- Dialogue writing or dialogue skills
- The grammar of Telugu.
Group 1 Mains Paper I – General Essay Syllabus
- Current Affairs
- Socio – Political Issues, Economical issues, environmental issues.
- Cultural & Historical Aspects.
- Issues related to civic awareness
- Reflective topics.
- Area of Testing (Paper would test the following)
- Ability to compose a well-argued piece of writing.
- Ability to express coherently and sequentially.
- Awareness of the subject chosen.
- Evaluation/Marketing (Credit will be given to following)
- Observing established rules and format for essay writing.
- Grammatical correctness of expression.
- The originality of thought and expression.
Group 1 Mains Syllabus Paper-II
- History and Culture of India.
- History and Culture of Andhra Pradesh.
- Geography – India and Andhra Pradesh.
Group 1 Mains Syllabus Paper-III
- Indian Polity and Constitution.
- Public Administration and Governance.
- Ethics and Public Service and Knowledge of Law.
APPSC Group 1 Mains Paper-IV Syllabus
- Major Challenges of Indian Economy
- Resource Mobilization in Indian Economy.
- Resource Mobilization in AP.
- Government Budgeting.
- Govt Budgeting in AP.
- Inclusive Growth.
- Agriculture Development.
- Agriculture Development in AP.
- Industrial Development and Policy.
- Industrial Policy of AP Govt.
- Infrastructure in India.
- Infrastructure Development in Andhra Pradesh.
APPSC Group 1 Mains Paper-V Syllabus 2019
- Integration of Science, Tech & Innovation for a better human life.
- Information and Communication Technology (ICT).
- Indian Space Programme (ISRO, DRDO).
- Indian’s energy Needs, Efficiency & Resources.
- Development Vs. Nature / Environment.
- Environmental pollution and Solid waste management.
- Nature, Scope, and Applications of Bio-Tech & Nano Tech in India.
- Human diseases-microbial infections.
- Issues related to Intellectual Property Rights in the field of Science and
- Promotion of Science in AP and India Etc.
Exam Pattern APPSC Group 1 Prelims & Mains 2019
- Screening Test (Objective Type) Paper – I General Studies.
- Paper – I consists of 04 parts i.e., ABCD each part carries 30 marks.
History and Culture.
Constitution polity, Social Justice and International relations.
Indian and Andhra Pradesh Economy and Planning.
- Paper – I Carry 120 Questions / Marks.
- The Time Duration of Paper – I is 120 Minutes.
- Screening Test (Objective Type) Paper -II General Aptitude.
- Paper -II consists 2 parts i.e., A and B each part carries 60 Marks (Part- A – 60 Marks, Part – B (i) – 30 Marks and B (ii) – 30 Marks).
General Mental Ability, Administrative and Psychological Abilities.
(i) Science and Technologies.(ii) Current events of Regional, National and International importance
- Paper – II Carry 120 Questions / Marks.
- The Time Duration of Paper – II is 120 Minutes.
- NEGATIVE MARKS for each wrong answer will be penalized with 1/3 rd of the marks prescribed for the question.
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for APPSC Group 1 Prelims & Mains 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
For Other Details
APPSC Group 1 Prelims & Mains 2019 Recruitment – Check Here
APPSC Group 1 Prelims & Mains 2019 Notification – Check Here
APPSC Group 1 Prelims & Mains 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download APPSC Group 1 Prelims & Mains 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official Website
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for APPSC
Download APPSC Group 1 Prelims & Mains 2019 Previous Year question Papers