Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission APPSC Group 4 2020 Download for Panchayat Secretary Grade IV Previous Year question Papers available here. APPSC Group 4 Exam Date and Exam Centre will be announced soon at online. Dear Applicants we are provide APPSC Group 4 Panchayat Secretary Syllabus for PDF also mentioned below the page. APPSC Group 4 Selection Process, Eligibility, Document verification and also provide below the page. APPSC Group 4 Sample Papers, Model Papers, Old Examination Papers, Previous Papers and get following the page. APPSC Group 4 Answer Key, result, cut off, Merit List and etc.
APPSC Group 4 2020 Syllabus for PDF Download
APPSC Group 4 Syllabus pdf is provided here to download. The Applicants of Andhra Pradesh PSC Social Welfare Group IV Services can get the Complete APPSC Group IV Syllabus along with the Exam Pattern here. A free download is available here for APPSC Group 4 Syllabus pdf on this Page. So, we gave the APPSC Group 4 syllabus pdf in Telugu Medium free download links. Along with syllabus, check Andhra Pradesh Group 4 posts Exam Pattern@www.psc.ap.gov.in.
Appearance in all the papers of computer-based examination / Main examination is compulsory. Absence in any of the papers will automatically render the disqualification of the candidature.
if the Commission is of the opinion that sufficient number of candidates from these communities are not likely to be eligible for main examination on the basis of general standard in Screening Test / Preliminary Examination in order to fill up the vacancies reserved for them”. Candidates who will come up for selection due to relaxed standards shall be considered against reserved category only.
- Screening Test
- Mains Examination
- Document verification
Official Notification – Check Here
|APPSC Group 4 Grade IV Syllabus & Exam pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Grade 4 (Junior Accountant, Junior Assistant)|
|Board of Organization||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission APPSC|
|No of Vacancy||Multiple Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam pattern|
Eligibility or Qualification
Must have passed the 12/ Graduation from any University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, State Act or a Provincial Act or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission.
Note: A candidate should possess the academic qualifications and experience including practical experience prescribed, if any, for the post on the date of the notification for direct recruitment issued by the concerned recruiting agency.
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Every Recruitment departments wish to select the candidate who have best knowledge, working skills, and abilities to learn more for their organization better results. And in view of that department invites an applications form from eligible contenders and arranged a written examination to check aspirant’s knowledge, skills and written ability.
Here on this page candidates can get the very easy tips/tricks about Preparation of Written Examination which will be very handy for all eligible candidates to crack any sort of written examination.
APPSC Group 4 2020 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for APPSC Group 4
General Studies: Mental Ability and Language Ability
Contemporary Problems & Development of Rural Society with Special Reference to Andhra Pradesh
(For Intermediate Standard)
Paper 1 – General Studies, Mental Ability, and Language Ability.
- Current Affairs of National importance
- History and Geography of Andhra Pradesh
- Mental Ability
- Language Ability: Intended to test the candidate’s proficiency in the use of language ability for
- Idiomatic usage
- Vocabulary and usage detection of mistakes
Paper II (Concerned Subject)
- Foundation of Education
- Nature and Scope of Philosophical and Sociological Foundations of Education.
- Idealism; Naturalism; Pragmatism; Realism; Existentialism.
- Gandhi; Tagore; Aurobindo; Vivekananda; Jiddu Krishna Murthy.
- Socialization and Education; Social change and Education; Culture and Education; Modernization and Education; Equality of Educational opportunities.
- Education of Weaker Sections.
- Educational Psychology
- Introduction To Educational Psychology.
- Growth and Development.
- Individual difference and its assessment.
Trends In Education
- Universalization of Education
- Wastage and stagnation in Education
- Adult Education and Functional literacy
- Non-Formal Education
- School and Community Relationships
- Medium of instruction
- Family life and population Education
- Moral Education
- National and Emotional integration
- International understanding
- Education of the socially and culturally disadvantaged
- Lifelong Education
- Teacher Education
- Vocational Education and Vocationalisation of Education.
- Common Entrance Examinations and Centralised admissions into the basic courses in Andhra Pradesh.
- Recommendations of various Education Commissions and Committees.
Download APSPSC Group 4 Exam Syllabus for Intermediate Standard
APPSC Group 4 Syllabus Pdf
(For SSC Standard)
Paper 1 – General Studies
- Current Affairs
DISASTER MANAGEMENT :
- Concepts in disaster management and vulnerability profile of India / State of A.P
- Earthquakes / Cyclones / Tsunami / Floods / Drought – causes and effects.
- Man made disasters – Prevention strategies.
- Mitigation strategies / Mitigation measures.
Paper -II – Secretarial Abilities
- Mental Ability (Verbal and non-verbal)
- Logical Reasoning
- Re-arrangement of sentences with a view to improving analysis of a passage
- Numerical and Arithmetical abilities.
Exam Pattern for APPSC Group 4 2019 Grade IV
For SSC Standard
|S. No||Exam Type||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1.||Objective Type||General Studies||150||150||150 Minutes|
|2.||Concerned Subjects||150||150||150 Minutes|
|S. No||Type of Exam||Subjects||No.of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1||Objective Type||General Studies||150||150||150 Minutes|
|2||Secretarial Abilities||150||150||150 Minutes|
ANSWER KEY AND OTHER MATTERS
The Commission would publish the key on its website after conduct of the examination. Any objections with regard to the key and any other matter shall be filed within one week after publication of the key in the prescribed proforma available in the website. The objections received in the prescribed proforma and within due date will be referred to Expert Committee for opinion and to take appropriate decision thereon by the Commission. As per decision of the Commission a revised key will be hosted and further objections only in respect of keys that are revised would be called for a period of three working days from the date of publication of revised key.
Tips for preparation of Written Examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for APPSC Group 4
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed).