Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission APPSC Lecturer Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2019 Download for Interview Call Letter available here. APPSC Lecturer Exam Date and Exam Centre will be released soon at online. APPSC Lecturer selection Process, APPSC Lecturer Eligibility, APPSC Lecturer Documnet verification and for more details get below the page. APPSC Lecturer Syllabus & Exam Pattern and etc. APPSC Lecturer Answer key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
APPSC Lecturer 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
The APPSC Lecturer wants to choose the candidates who are well in teaching. So, mainly they preferred for the candidates as per their merit in the Written Examination. Before you download the APPSC Lecturer Admit Card you can check out the Exam Syllabus also.
Usually, the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission team recruits the postulants on the support of the skilltest they present during the interview rounds held. Moreover, after performing the selection process, the APPSC Lecturer team announces the final merit list of aspirants. The Selection Phases are as follows.
Eligible candidates will be required to appear in the Written Test in Hindi/English on the appointed date. The duration of the test would be two hours.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
|APPSC Lecturer 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Summary|
|Name of Exam||Lecturer|
|Board of Organization||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission APPSC|
|No of Vacancy||405 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
psc.ap.gov.in @ APPSC Lecturer 2019 Eligibility Details
A general Mock Test facility is available to the applicants to acquaint themselves with the computer based recruitment test. Applicant can visit the website and practice the answering pattern under MOCK TEST option available on main page of website https://psc.ap.gov.in.
Admit card Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Dear Job Seekers! Here in this webpage we shall discuss Written Exam Preparation Tips Tricks while candidates appear before their written examinations. It is not an easy task to crack a written exam either in any government or private sector because vacancies seldom very less instead of eligible applicants.
Most of candidates think that they will crack the particular written examination as per their performance but no one knows that other contenders did well than them that is why merit goes up because there is a lot of difference between reality and fantasy.
APPSC Lecturer 2019 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for APPSC Lecturer 2019
Exam Pattern APPSC Lecturer 2019
Applicants have to score minimum 30 Marks in general Hindi.
Candidates score in General Studies is not considered if not get min 30 Marks in Hindi.
For more details check the Syllabus PDF in Hindi below.
Question Papers will be in Hindi & English Languages
Candidates who cleared the written are eligible for Interview.
On the Day when you appears for written examination
- Candidates require reaching at written examination location at least 30 minutes before.
- Candidates are not permitting to bring books or other notes with them on examination centers.
- Don’t come with your family because no one is permitted to go inside at examination center premises.
- Calculator with memory, watches and other electronic item are not allowed to bring at written examination centers.
- Candidates make sure to bring Admit Card/Hall ticket before appearing written examination.
- Candidates have to bring with them 2 pencils and 2 sharpened.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for APPSC Lecturer 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
Note: HALL TICKETS can be downloaded whenever the Commission uploads them to its website. Intimation would be given through the website regarding downloading of Hall Tickets.
For Other Details
APPSC Lecturer 2019 Recruitment – Check Here
APPSC Lecturer 2019 Notification – Check Here
APPSC Lecturer 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download APPSC Lecturer 2019 Admit card / Hall Ticket
Visit official Website https://psc.ap.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for APPSC
Download APPSC Lecturer 2019 Interview Call Letter