Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission APPSC Sericulture Officer Hall Ticket / Admit Card 2019 Download for Interview Call Letter available here. APPSC Sericulture Officer Exam Date & Centre will be released soon at online. Aspirants are you searching for APPSC Sericulture Officer selection Process, APPSC Sericulture Officer Eligibility, APPSC Sericulture Officer Document verification also mentioned below the page. APPSC Sericulture Officer Syllabus and Test Pattern get following the page. APPSC Sericulture Officer Answer key, Result, cut off, Merit List and etc.
APPSC Sericulture Officer 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Download
The APPSC Sericulture Officer Recruitment 2019 Registration Process ends on 27th March 2019. In the below article, check out the essential details of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Sericulture Officer Recruitment 2019 Notification such as Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Salary, Important Dates, etc. Interested aspirants can access the Andhra Pradesh PSC Sericulture Officer Admit Card from here.
Furthermore, if you wish to have even more details on Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Sericulture Officer Call Letter refer to the official website. Be ready with the login data such as Application Number, Password to fetch APPSC Admit Card 2019.
|APPSC Sericulture Officer 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Summary|
|Name of Exam||Sericulture Officer|
|Board of Organization||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission APPSC|
|No of Vacancy||13 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
psc.ap.gov.in @ APPSC Sericulture Officer 2019 Eligibility
Applicants must have Must possess Second Class Masters Degree in Science with sericulture to apply for APPSC Sericulture Officer Jobs 2019. Refer the official APPSC Sericulture Officer Notification 2019 to get the detailed educational qualification details.
Eligible candidates will be required to appear in the Written Test in Hindi/English on the appointed date. The duration of the test would be two hours.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
Admit card Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
APPSC Sericulture Officer 2019 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for APPSC Sericulture Officer 2019
Exam Pattern APPSC Sericulture Officer 2019
|Type of Exam||Name of Post||Duration of Exam|
|1.||Objective Type||Reasoning, Numerical Aptitude, General Knowledge||2 Hours|
- Applicants have to score minimum 30 Marks in general Hindi.
- Candidates score in General Studies is not considered if not get min 30 Marks in Hindi.
- For more details check the Syllabus PDF in Hindi below.
- Question Papers will be in Hindi & English Languages
- Candidates who cleared the written are eligible for Interview.
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Every Recruitment departments wish to select the candidate who have best knowledge, working skills, and abilities to learn more for their organization better results. And in view of that department invites an applications form from eligible contenders and arranged a written examination to check aspirant’s knowledge, skills and written ability.
Here on this page candidates can get the very easy tips/tricks about Preparation of Written Examination which will be very handy for all eligible candidates to crack any sort of written examination.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for APPSC Sericulture Officer 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
For Other Details
APPSC Sericulture Officer 2019 Recruitment – Check Here
APPSC Sericulture Officer 2019 Notification – Check Here
APPSC Sericulture Officer 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download APPSC Sericulture Officer 2019 Admit card / Hall Ticket
Visit official Website psc.ap.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for APPSC
Download APPSC Sericulture Officer 2019 Interview Call Letter