Assam Public Service Commission APSC Junior Engineer JE & AE Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2019 – 2020 Download for AE Civil Interview Call Letter available here. APSC JE & AE Exam Date and Exam Centre will be released soon at online. Dear applied Candidates can able download APSC JE Selection Process, APSC JE Eligibility, APSC JE & AE Document verification and etc. APSC JE & AE Syllabus and Test Pattern also mentioned below the page. Dear Applied Candidates can able download APSC JE & AE Answer key, result, cut off, Merit List and etc. APSC JE & AE Call Letter download procedure get following the page.
APSC JE & AE 2020 Syllabus for PDF Download
Also, keep the login credentials such as Registration Number, Date of Birth beforehand to fetch APSC Exam Admit Card 2019. Stay connected to this page for instant updates concerning the www.apsc.nic.in Admit Card. Candidates can acquire their APSC JE & AE Exam Hall Ticket here. However, we have provided direct links to help applicants easily acquire their APSC JE & AE Exam Admit Card here. Therefore, the applicants can just click on the link below and download your APSC JE & AE Exam Admit Card.
Official Notification – Check Here
|APSC JE & AE 2019 – 2020 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Summary|
|Name of Exam||Junior Engineer, Assistant Engineer AE|
|Board of Organization||Assam Public Service Commission APSC|
|No of Vacancy||463 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
Candidates should have passed Diploma in Engineering or Bachelor Degree from recognized university or institute.
For more detailed qualification can refer official notification
Commission may short-list the number of candidates either on the basis of their marks obtained in the qualifying academic examination required for the post in terms of advertisement.
By holding multiple choice OMR based Screening test or written examination which will be notified in due course.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
APSC JE & AE Written Examination Details
APSC JE & AE Syllabus
- Precis and Drafting
- General English
- General Knowledge
- Financial Rules and Accounts
APSC Junior Engineer JE Exam Pattern
|S.No.||Subject Names||Max. Marks||Exam Duration|
|1.||Precis and Drafting||3 Hours||100|
|2.||General English and General Knowledge||3 Hours||100|
|3.||Financial Rules and Accounts||3 Hours||100|
- There shall be total hundred (100) questions and each question shall carry one (1) mark.
- There shall be negative marking of one (1) mark for each wrong answer.
- The question papers shall be available in English language only.
- There will be four (4) series of question booklets.
- Marks obtained by the candidates in Preliminary Screening Test shall not be carried forward in the further stages. Admit Cards issued at the inception shall be valid for further stages of examination including viva-voce
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Dear Job Seekers! Here in this webpage we shall discuss Written Exam Preparation Tips Tricks while candidates appear before their written examinations. It is not an easy task to crack a written exam either in any government or private sector because vacancies seldom very less instead of eligible applicants.
Most of candidates think that they will crack the particular written examination as per their performance but no one knows that other contenders did well than them that is why merit goes up because there is a lot of difference between reality and fantasy.
Admit Card Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
Important Instruction for Written Examination Hall
Mobile phones, pagers, Bluetooth devices, calculators and any other electronic gadgets/communication devices are not allowed inside the premises where the examination is being conducted.
Any infringement of these instructions shall entail immediate elimination and necessary action.
Canvassing in any form and use of unfair means during the examinations/tests will disqualify the candidature of the applicant.
The venue and date of the examinations/tests along with Roll Numbers will be intimated through Admit Cards.
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
How to Download APSC Junior Engineer JE 2020 Admit card / Hall Ticket
Visit official Website http://www.apsc.nic.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for APSC
Download APSC JE & AE Interview Call Letter – Check Here