APSET 2020 entrance exam is conducted for candidates for the recruitment of notifications for assistant professor or lecturer for universities or colleges in Andhra Pradesh State. Candidates who are registered for APSET 2020 exam can get the APSET 2020 application form. Candidates must regularly visit the official site of APSET 2020 for more details and updates regarding APSET 2020 examination. Get more details of APSET 2020 Registration, Exam Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Procedure, Exam Centers from this page.
APSET 2020 Important Dates
|APSET Notification||March 2020|
|Commencement of Submission of Online Applications||March 2020|
|Last date for Submission of Online Applications Without Late Fee (Only Registration Fee)||May 2020|
|With a Late fee of Rs. 1,000+Registration Fee||May 2020|
|With a Late fee of Rs. 2,000+Registration Fee||June 2020|
|With a Late fee of Rs. 5,000+Registration Fee (Examination at Visakhapatnam Centre only)||June 2020|
|Date of Examination||July 2020|
APSET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have completed master degree with a minimum of 55% marks for general category candidates.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ PH category candidates must have to score 50% marks.
- Candidates must have completed their master degree from a recognized university/institution.
- There is no age limit for appearing in APSET 2020 examination.
APSET 2020 Application Fee
Candidates must pay the APSET 2020 application fee within the specified date and time and before the commencement of the APSET 2020 examination. The application fee for APSET 2020 examination are as follows
- Candidates who belong to OC category candidates must have to pay RS.1000
- For OBC category candidates must have to pay RS.800
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ PH category candidates must have to pay RS.500
How to Apply for APSET 2020 Exam
The procedures for applying APSET 2020 exam are mentioned below
- Candidates must login to the official site of APSET 2020
- After logging in candidates must enter the application number and password
- Candidates must fill all the details on the APSET 2020 application form
- After entering all the details candidates must upload a recent passport size photo and then click the submit button
- Candidates must pay the APSET 2020 application fee through online mode only.
- After completing all details candidates must take the printout of the application form.
APSET 2020 Exam Centers
APSET 2020 Selection Procedure
Candidates are selected for APSET 2020 examination on the basis of the scores and performance on the Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test.