Assam State Rural Livelihood Mission ASRLMS Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 Download for Block Coordinator, Block Project Manager BPM, MIS Assistant Cum Accountant, Manager Interview Call Letter available below the page. asrlms.assam.gov.in Block Coordinator & BPM Exam Date and Centre mentioned will be soon at online. ASRLMS Block Coordinator & BPM Selection Process, ASRLMS Block Coordinator & BPM Eligibility, ASRLMS Block Coordinator & BPM Selection Process, ASRLMS Block Coordinator & BPM Written Exam Details and Interview Call Letter also get following the page. Dear Applicants are you searching for ASRLMS Block Coordinator & BPM Answer Key, Result, cut off, Merit List also provide our page.
ASRLMS Block Coordinator & BPM Admit Card 2018 Download
However, you can access the ASRLMS MIS Assistant cum Accountant Admit Card through the direct link attached here or even from the official portal of ASRLMS. The admit card or hall ticket will be available for 10 or 15 days to the examination date. We will update the official dates when the ASRLMS organization declared the dates through this page. So far, the ASRLMS Crew didn’t yet finalize the Assam ASRLMS BPM Hall Ticket Available Date and Block Coordinator Exam Date.
About Recruitment Board
NRLM is being implemented in Assam by Assam State Rural Livelihoods Mission Society (ASRLMS) with the objectives laid by NRLM for enhancing the social and economic empowerment of the rural poor of Assam. It is an independent and autonomous body under Society Registration Act XXI of 1860, and established by Panchayat & Rural Development Department, Government of Assam on 11th Nov’2011.
ASRLMS is led by its Governing body (GB) to provide overall policy guidance to the Society with Hon’ble Chief Minister, Assam as the Chairperson and Principal Secretary to the Govt of Assam, Panchayat & Rural Development Department as member convenor.
|ASRLMS Block Coordinator & BPM 2018 Summary|
|Name of Exam||Block Coordinator, Block Project Manager BPM, MIS Assistant Cum Accountant, Manager|
|Board of Organization||Assam State Rural Livelihood Mission ASRLMS|
|No of Vacancy||370 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
asrlms.assam.gov.in @ ASRLMS Block Coordinator & BPM 2018 Eligibility Details
For Block Coordinator Posts:
Applicant must be a Graduate and he/she should have more than one-year post qualification experience in community or social development sector.
For MIS Assistant cum Accountant Posts:
Aspirants should have completed Graduation in BCA or B.Com with knowledge and experience in MS Office and Tally and other data entry and accounting software.
Candidates must have more than one year of post qualification experience in the desired sector.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
ASRLMS Block Coordinator & BPM 2018 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for ASRLMS Block Coordinator & BPM 2018
Exam Pattern for ASRLMS Block Coordinator & BPM 2018
|S.No.||Exam Type||Topic Names||No. of Questions||Total marks|
|1||Objective Type Questions||General Knowledge||50||50|
Objective questions are present in the examination.
Total questions in the test are 200.
Each question carries one mark.
Total marks are 200.
Admit card Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for ASRLMS Block Coordinator & BPM 2018
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)