ASSAM JAT 2020 Admit Card is issued to Candidates who have Submitted ASSAM JAT 2017 Application Form. Candidates must keep the Admit Card safe and secure until the Examination Process is Completed. Admit Card is also Called as Hall Ticket. Candidates must Download the ASSAM JAT 2020 Admit Card from the Official Site only.
ASSAM JAT 2020 Downloading Procedures
The Downloading Procedures for ASSAM JAT 2020 Admit Card are as follows
- Candidates must visit the Official Site of ASSAM JAT 2020.
- Candidates must Enter the Application Number and Password for logging in.
- After Logging in Candidates Must Click onto the Link that Indicates “ASSAM JAT 2020 Admit Card”.
- Candidates after Visiting the Site must click onto Download Button.
- After Downloading ASSAM JAT 2020 Admit Card Candidates must take Multiple Copies of Printouts for Further Usages.
ASSAM JAT 2020 Admit Card Contents
The Contents of ASSAM JAT 2020 Admit Card are as follows
- Candidates Name
- Candidates Registration Number
- Candidates Date of Birth
- Date and Venue of Examination
- Signature of Candidate
- Seal and Signature of Candidate
- Exam Centre.
Instructions for Candidates
- Admit Card is also Known as Hall Ticket.
- Candidates must keep the Admit Card safe and secure until the Examination Process is completed
- Candidates while Appearing for the Exam Must Bring a Valid Admit Card and Valid ID Proofs.
- Without Admit Card Candidates will not be Allowed for Appearing in ASSAM JAT 2020 Exam.
Valid ID Proofs
The Valid ID Proofs for Appearing in ASSAM JAT 2020 Exam is as follows
- Driving License.
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
The Above-Mentioned ID Proofs are of Valid ID Proofs and are Acceptable for ASSAM JAT 2020 Exam. Candidates must bring any one of the Above – Mentioned ID Proofs with Valid Admit Card / Hall Ticket.