ASSAM JAT 2020 Exam is state level Examination Conducted for Providing Admission to Candidate in the Under Graduate Courses. Candidates who have Submitted the ASSAM JAT 2020 Application Form can download the ASSAM JAT 2020 Admit Card. It also Provides Admission to students in the Courses of Engineering, Dental, Medical, and Ayurvedic. Candidates must go through the Official Site of ASSAM JAT 2020 for more Details and Updates Regarding ASSAM JAT 2020 Exam.
ASSAM JAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria for ASSAM JAT 2020 Exam is as follows
- Candidates must Score 50% for Unreserved Category and for Reserved Category must have scored 45% Marks.
- Candidates who are lateral Entry must have a Diploma of 3 Years from a Recognised Board.
- Candidates who are appearing for ASSAM JAT 2020 Exam of Intermediate Course.
Instructions for Candidates
The Instructions for Candidates are as follows
- Candidates must visit the Official Site of ASSAM JAT 2020
- Candidates must visit the Official site and must note all the Instructions which are Available on the Official Site
- Candidates who have Submitted the Application form can Only Download the ASSAM JAT 2020 Admit Card
ASSAM JAT 2020 Applying Procedures
The Applying Procedures for ASSAM JAT Exam are as follows
- Candidates must visit Official site of ASSAM JAT 2020
- After Visiting ASSAM JAT 2020 Official Site Candidates Must Enter all the Details on it
- After Filling all the Details Candidates Must Click Submit button
- Candidates can Also Download ASSAM JAT 2020 Application Form from the Official site of ASSAM JAT 2020 .
Candidates must Visit the Official site of ASSAM JAT Regularly for Regular Updates and Details regarding ASSAM JAT Exam.