ASSO CET 2020 is an Important Exam conducted on an India Level Entrance Examination, and it is conducted by the Management of Unaided Private Medical & Dental Colleges of Maharashtra (AMUPMDC). Candidates who seek Admission into Postgraduate Medical Courses and Dental Courses.
ASSO CET 2020 Application Form
Candidates who Apply for ASSO CET 2020 Exam can Apply from First Week of February 2020. Candidates can fill the Application Form through Online by accessing the Official Site of ASSO CET 2020. Last Date for Filling ASSO CET 2020 Application Form is the Second Week of February 2020.
ASSO CET 2020 Application Fee
The Application Fee for ASSO CET 2020 is Rs.3000. Candidates can pay the Application Fee for ASSO CET 2020 through Online Mode by logging onto the Official Site of ASSO CET 2020 . Candidates who wish to pay the Application Fee through Offline Mode Can Apply by sending a DD (Demand Draft) to the Official Address of ASSO CET 2020 which will be mentioned on the Official Site of ASSO CET 2020 .
ASSO CET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria for ASSO CET 2020 are described below
- Candidates must have pass MBBS/ BDS Examination from a Recognised Medical Board or Dental Institution.
- Candidates who have completed their PG Diploma is Eligible for Applying ASSO CET 2020 Exam and can obtain PG Degree in the same subject.
- Candidate must have completed their Rotating Internship before 31st March 2020
- A candidate who is Applying for ASSO CET 2017 Exam must have Registered with MCI/ DCI / Medical/ Dental Council.
ASSO CET 2020 Important Dates
Candidates must visit the Official Site of ASSO CET 2020 for Regular Updates and Exam Dates and more information. The Important Dates for ASSO CET 2020 are as follows
- ASSO CET 2020 Online Registration Form – February 2020
- ASSO CET 2020 Examination Date – February 2020
- ASSO CET 2020 Last Date for Registration – February 2020
The Above-Mentioned Dates for ASSO CET 2020 Exam is of an Expected Dates. Candidates can log on to the Official Site for Official Dates and Notifications.