ATIT 2020 Exam is conducted for Admitting Candidates for admissions in the undergraduate engineering programs in around various disciplines. The exam will be expected to be conducted in May 2020. For this exam, admit card is being issued to the registered candidates. Candidates can get the admit card from the official website. Candidates are also instructed to visit the official website for regular updates of information.
AIIT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for AIIT 2020 are as follows
- Candidates should have passed +2 or its equivalent examination with 60% of marks.
- Candidates who are waiting for their +2 result can also apply for this exam.
- Candidates are requested to complete physics, chemistry, mathematics, and English.
Instructions for candidates
- Candidates who don’t satisfy the eligibility criteria are not allowed for appearing in the exam.
- Candidates who want to pay the application fee via offline mode should pay to the below-mentioned
- Candidate should check the details which are mentioned on the Admit card so that mistakes can be held if any mistake occurs candidates must contact the related officers.
Selection procedure for AIIT 2020
Based on the candidate’s performance in the AIIT 2020 Exam the selection will be done. Candidates who have attended and have scored a valid score in the AIIT Exam 2020 has more preferences
Check AIIT Result 2020