ATMA 2020 Admit Card/ Hall Ticket will be issued by the Association of Indian Management Schools. ATMA 2020 Admit Card will be issued in February 2020. This Exam is conducted for Candidates for Seeking Admission into Post- Graduate Programs in Management. This Exam is conducted for Three Times in a Year in the Month of February, May, July. ATMA 2020 Admit Card will be provided only through Online Mode Only.
Importance of ATMA 2020 Admit Card
The Importance of ATMA 2020 Admit Card are as follows
Admit Card is also known as Hall Ticket. Candidates must carry Admit Card along with One Valid Identity Proof. Identity Proof includes PAN Card, Voter ID, Driving License, Aadhar Card, Passport. Admit Card can be downloaded only through Online Mode. So, Candidates Can download it from the official website.
ATMA 2020 Admit Card Date
ATMA 2020 Admit Card will be Expected in February 2020. Before the Date of Examination ATMA 2020, Admit Card will be issued. After Downloading ATMA 2020 Admit Card Candidates Should Check Admit Card Details. If any mistakes are found Candidates Must Inform to the Conducting Authority of ATMA 2020.
ATMA 2020 Admit Card Downloading Procedures
- Candidates must log on to the official site or link.
- After Logging in Candidates Must Enter Password and PIN.
- After Entering PIN, Password Candidates Must Click on “Login” Button.
- Candidates can Download the Admit Card from the Downloading Link.
- After Downloading, Candidates Must Take Multiple Copies of Printouts for Future Usage.
- Before Talking Printouts, Candidates must Read the Instructions.
Instructions for Candidates
- After Downloading Admit Card Candidates Must Read the Instructions which is Given on the Admit Card.
- Candidates can Download these Admit Card only through Online Mode Only.
- If any Mistakes Occurred candidates must Contact the Exam Authorities.