ATMA 2020 is conducted for a Management Admissions. It is a National Level Process Entrance Exam Conducted for providing Admissions to Postgraduate Management Programs. This Exam is conducted by the Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS) and conducted 4 Times in a Year.
ATMA 2020 Exam Dates
For the year 2020, ATMA exam is conducted six times. The official exam dates of ATMA exam is given below:
|For January Exam|
|Registration Starts||1st Week December 2019|
|Closing of registration||2nd Week January 2020|
|Last date to re-print filled-in application form||2nd Week January 2020|
|Issue of admit card||2nd Week January 2020|
|Exam Date||3rd Week January 2020|
|Result Announced||On 3rd Week January 2020|
|For February exam|
|Date of Exam||4th Week February 2020|
|For May Exam|
|Date of Exam||24th Week May 2020|
|For July Exam|
|Date of Exam||1st Week July 2020|
|For August Exam|
|Date of Exam||1st Week August 2020|
The Above-Mentioned Dates are of an Expected one. Official Dates will be available on the screen.
ATMA 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria for ATMA 2020 are as follows
- Candidates should have a minimum age of 21 years.
- Candidates who are in the Final Year of Bachelor Degree are also Eligible for Appearing in this exam.
- Candidates must have completed Graduation from a Recognized Board or University with Obtaining 50% Marks.
Registration Process for ATMA 2020
- Candidates who are interested in Online registration must register themselves by the website.
- Candidates can fill the Application Form for ATMA 2017 by both Online and Offline modes.
- Candidates can pay the Application Fee either through Debit/Credit Card, Net Banking or through Bank Transfer.
- Candidates must provide the full Details of their information’s like Name, Email ID, (D.O.B.) Date of Birth in the online fee payment mode.
- Once the candidates have been successfully registered their Names and full info, An E-mail will be sent to the candidates which consist of Username, Password for Candidates login purposes.
- After receiving all the information’s candidates can activate their account and proceed towards the filling of Application Form.
Registration Fee for ATMA 2020
The Registration Fee for ATMA 2020 is RS.1100. There are two types of modes in which candidates can pay the Application Fee for ATMA 2020. The Two modes are as follows
Online Payment (Using Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking
- In this mode candidates, can pay the fees through Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking. Candidates can pay the fees through online method.
- Candidates can pay the fees also through Offline mode also. By downloading the Application Form from the official site candidates can pay the application Fee through Offline method.
- At first, candidates must fill the Application Form by downloading the Application Form the official website.
- After filling all the details candidates must send the Application Form to the official address which will be Available on the official site.