Avantika University application form 2020 details are given this page. Avantika University is a private university located in the Ujjain, Madhya Pradesh. And this University offers to the candidates for UG (Undergraduate) and PG (Postgraduate) courses in the field of Engineering and Design. The candidates can get the admission in the Avantika University on a state level entrance exam (or) national level entrance exam (or) merit basis (or) DAT entrance exam. This exam will be conducted by the university itself. And the Avantika University application form 2020 will be published for the B.Des & B.Tech courses.
Avantika University application form 2020 is going to publish by the Avantika University board. The Avantika University 2020 application form cannot be released in the offline mode (mail or post). And the application form will be published in the official site. Candidates can fill the application form of Avantika University 2020 in the online mode only. Aspirants who fill the application form first may be registered in the Avantika University official website. Candidates can fill the application form carefully to avoid the mistakes. Finally, aspirants fill the application form of Avantika University 2020 in the www.avantikauniversity.edu.in website.
Avantika University Application form 2020| Admission Process @ Online
|Name of the Exam Conducting Board||Avantika University|
|Mode of Selection||Merit List and Counselling|
|Result Date||13th May 2020|
|Name of the Category||Entrance Exam|
|Page Details||Application form|
Avantika University Application Form 2020
Every year Avantika University offers the UG and PG B. Des & B. Tech courses examinations. This year Avantika University announced the merit basis to select the exam applied candidates. The Avantika University 2020 application form will be released in the 22nd September 2019 and the last date to submit the application form in the 28th February 2020. Then, the application form cannot be accepted in offline mode and the incomplete application form of Avantika University will be definitely rejected. The DAT exam appeared candidates are not allowed without an admit card.
Avantika University Application Fee
- The exam applied candidates can make pay the application fee through online mode only.
- Finally, after the candidates can make pay the fee for an application form and the amount is non-refundable.
- The Avantika University application fee should be Rs.3000 per courses for all the candidates.
Avantika University Eligibility
For B. Des / M. Des Course
- Candidates should be passed in 10+2 exam for B.Des courses and graduate degree for M. Des Courses.
- And the candidates can get score 50% marks in the examination for both courses.
For B. Tech Courses
- Candidates should be passed in the 12the examination from any recognized board.
- Aspirants are studied in a compulsory subject in English, Physics, and
- And the candidates can get score 50% marks in the examination for all the subject.
- Finally, candidates will be applied for the JEE main exam 2020(or) any other state level entrance exam.
Avantika University Application Dates 2020
|Application form release||22nd September 2019|
|Last date to submit an application||28th February 2020|
|DAT exam||7th April 2020|
|DAT Result||22nd April 2020|
|B.Des Studio Test and Interview||6th – 11th May 2020|
|B.Des Studio Final List||13th May 2020|
|MIT Institute of Design – B.Des Studio Test and Interview||13th – 18th May 2020|
|MIT Institute of Design – B.Des Final List||20th May 2020|
|MIT Institute of Design – B.Des Fashion Studio Test and Interview||20th – 23rd May 2020|
|MIT Institute of Design – B.Des Fashion Final List||24th May 2020|
|MIT Institute of Design – M.Des Studio Test and Interview||24th – 28th May 2020|
|MIT Institute of Design M.Des Final List||29th May 2020|
|MIT Institute of Design – Marketing Studio Test and Personal Interview & Design Management and Fashion Management||29th – 30th May 2020|
|MIT Institute of Design – Marketing Final List & Design Management and Fashion Management||31st May 2020|
Steps to fill the Avantika University Application Form 2020
- First candidates go to official website www.avantikauniversity.edu.in.
- Then, click the Register button from the home
- Fill the registration (Name, date of birth, gender, education details, address, and mobile number etc..) and save the button.
- After the registration number and password is generated
- Then, click the login here button in a home page.
- And put your registration id and password and click the login button.
- Candidates can fill their educational qualification and personal details in the application form of Avantika University.
- And the candidates have uploaded the recent passport photograph in the official site.
- Finally, after filling the application form, the candidates make payment on the official prescribed notification.
Avantika University Merit List
Avantika University to select the application form filled candidates in the merit list basis. And the Avantika University merit list will be published in the official prescribed notification date. Candidates will be entered the Avantika University in only a merit list of Avantika University. And the merit list will be published in the online mode only and the merit list of Avantika University 2020 will be announced in the 13th May 2020. Then, the DAT written exam result published in the 22nd April 2020.
Avantika University Counselling
The candidates will be selected on the merit list and the merit list attended the Avantika University counseling 2020. The Avantika University 2020 counseling will be conducted in online mode only. And the counseling of Avantika University 2020 details given in official prescribed notification date. And the Avantika University merit list candidates have attended the counseling venue in the official prescribed notification date.