Army Welfare Education Society AWES Admit Card 2019 for Teacher – TGT, PGT, PRT Screening Exam will conduct on coming 19 and 20 October 2019. AWES Teacher Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2019 Released at online. Download AWES TGT PGT PRT Admit Card 2019 using Login Id, Password with Login page, use Forgot Password? to recover login details. AWES Trainee Graduate Teacher (TGT) and Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) Written Test details get following the page. Dear Candidates can able download AWES TGT PGT and PRT selection process, AWES TGT PGT Teacher Eligibility, AWES TGT PGT screening Test Details also get following the page. Dear Eligible Candidates Army Welfare Education Society Released 8000 Vacancies for TGT, PGT and PRT Notification from Online. Army Welfare Education Society Teacher Exam Answer key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
AWES Admit Card – TGT, PGT, PRT Army Public School
All those candidate who are take part in examination should have download AWES Admit Card 2019. Link for downloading APS TGT PGT PRT Admit Card will be available from official site. Applicants who completed their onl ine registration for this recruitment can download now AWES TGT And PGT Exam Admit Card 2019 before 10 to 15 days of AWES TGT And PGT Exam Date 2019 . After onwards, candidate can download AWES Teacher Admit Card from here. For more detailed information regarding AWES TGT PGT Examination Scheme & Selection Procedure, you can read article which is given below.
Available Here – Download Army Public School Teacher Admit Card 2019: Check Here
How to Download AWES TGT PGT 2019 Army Welfare Education Society Teacher Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Use the official website direct link above.
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for AWES.
AWES TGT PGT 2019 Army Welfare Education Society Teacher Eligibility
PGT – Master Degree in related subject with 50% marks and B.Ed Exam.
TGT – Bachelor Degree in related subject with 50% marks and B.Ed Exam.
PRT – Bachelor Degree with B.Ed/ 2 year diploma / 4 year Integrated course.
Note: Candidates are expected to register ON-LINE for the screening exam by logging onto the Registration Portal http://aps-csb.in. The registration por01 Sep 2019 to 22 Sep 2019.
- Screening Exam will be conducted on 19 & 20 October 2019 for vacancies that will arise during the ensuing academic year.
- There may or may not be held at the location of the school. They may be held as per discretion of the local management
- Evaluation of Teaching skills and computer proficiency. For Language teachers, written test comprising Essay & Comprehension of 15 marks each will be held along with evaluation of teaching skills. Selection Committee may also hold Computer proficiency tests if they so desire.
|AWES TGT PGT 2019 Army Welfare Education Society Teacher Admit Card Summary|
|Name of Exam||TGT, PGT, PRT|
|Board of Organization||Army Welfare Education Society|
|No of Vacancy||8000 Posts|
|Date of Exam||19 & 20 October 2019|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
AWES TGT PGT 2019 Army Welfare Education Society Teacher Written Examination Details
Syllabus for AWES TGT PGT 2019 PRT
- General Awareness
- Mental Ability
- English Comprehension
- Educational Concepts
- Specified to Subject
Exam Pattern for AWES TGT PGT 2019 PRT
|Post||Paper||Exam Topics||Duration of Exam||Marks||Type of Questions|
|PGT/TGT||Part A||General Awareness|
|03 Hours||90||Objective Types|
|Part B||Specified to Subject||90||Objective Types|
|PRT||Part A||Same as Part 1 For PGT/TGT||1 Hour 30 Minutes||90||Objective Types|
- Scores will be normalized to 100.
- There will be negative marking.1/4 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Parts A & B will be will be available together and the candidates have freedom to answer questions in the order in which they prefer.
- To qualify for a post, the candidate must score minimum 50 % marks in each part.
A list of Exam Centres will be available on the Registration Portal. A tentative List is also placed at Annexure 4. The candidates are required to fill in three choices in order of preference. Effort shall be made to allot one of the three choices. If none of the choice is available the application fee shall be refunded.
Registration Start date – Date : 01 Sep 2019
Registration End date – Date : 22 Sep 2019.
Admit Card download date – Date : 04Oct 2019 (Tentative will be informed after uploading)
Exam Window – Date : 19 & 20 October 2019
Admit card Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Every Recruitment departments wish to select the candidate who have best knowledge, working skills, and abilities to learn more for their organization better results. And in view of that department invites an applications form from eligible contenders and arranged a written examination to check aspirant’s knowledge, skills and written ability.
Here on this page candidates can get the very easy tips/tricks about Preparation of Written Examination which will be very handy for all eligible candidates to crack any sort of written examination.
AWES TGT PGT Exam Date & Hall Ticket 2019
The authority will release the admit card on the official website ten days prior to the exam date. Therefore, download AWES TGT PGT 2019 Army Welfare Education Society Teacher Admit Card from the website through the link shared on this page.
Will be put up on the AWES web-site www.awesindia.com. This being an on-line examination. No review of results shall be allowable.
The Score Cards of successful candidates will be available on the Registration Portal after the exam which the candidates may download and laminate. The card will be valid for life provided the candidate takes up teaching position in any CBSE recognized school (for a period of at least one year) within 3 years of issue of Score Card.
Sample Question Papers
Sample question papers of previous years shall be available for which desirous candidates have to demand by logging onto to the appropriate link on the Registration Portal http://aps-csb.in and making payment on-line. Once you have made payment successfully, you need to login after 24 hours and your paper(s) will be available for download.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for AWES TGT PGT Army Welfare Education Society Teacher
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)