Army Welfare Education Society AWES TGT PGT PRT Exam Date & centre 2018 Download for Army Welfare Education Society Teacher Screening Test Date Sheet available below the page. AWES TGT PGT PRT Exam Date details get following the page. Dear Applied Candidates are you searching for Army Welfare Education Society TGT PGT PRT (Teacher) Written Examination Details, AWES TGT PGT PRT Preparation Tips, AWES TGT PGT PRT Document verification, AWES TGT PGT PRT Application Form, AWES TGT PGT PRT Eligibility and also check under the page. Candidates we are provide AWES TGT PGT PRT Admit Card, Hall Ticket, AWES TGT PGT PRT Syllabus & Exam Patter, AWES TGT PGT PRT Answer key, Result or Score Card get below.
AWES TGT PGT PRT 2018 Teacher Exam Date
Those who qualify in this stage will be given Score Cards which are valid for life provided the candidate picks up a teaching job within three years from the date of passing the screening exam in any CBSE affiliated school for a continuous duration of at least one year. A Score Card will make candidates eligible to appear for the remaining stages of the selection process. In addition to fresh candidates, the following may also appear for the screening test.
AWES TGT PGT PRT Exam Date 2018
Registration Start date
|1 Oct 2018|
|Registration End date||
24 Oct 2018
Admit Card download date
|03 Nov 2018|
|2018-19 Exam Window||
17 & 18 November 2018
- Screening Exam will be conducted on 17 and 18 November 2018, for vacancies that will arise during the ensuing academic year.
- There may or may not be held at the location of the school. They may be held as per discretion of the local management
- Evaluation of Teaching skills and computer proficiency. For Language teachers, written test comprising Essay & Comprehension of 15 marks each will be held along with evaluation of teaching skills. Selection Committee may also hold Computer proficiency tests if they so desire.
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Dear Job Seekers! Here in this webpage we shall discuss Written Exam Preparation Tips Tricks while candidates appear before their written examinations. It is not an easy task to crack a written exam either in any government or private sector because vacancies seldom very less instead of eligible applicants.
Most of candidates think that they will crack the particular written examination as per their performance but no one knows that other contenders did well than them that is why merit goes up because there is a lot of difference between reality and fantasy.
A list of Exam Centres will be available on the Registration Portal. A tentative List is also placed at Annexure 4. The candidates are required to fill in three choices in order of preference. Effort shall be made to allot one of the three choices. If none of the choice is available the application fee shall be refunded.
AWES TGT PGT 2018 Army Welfare Education Society Teacher Written Examination Details
Syllabus for AWES TGT PGT 2018 PRT
- General Awareness
- Mental Ability
- English Comprehension
- Educational Concepts
- Specified to Subject
Exam Pattern for AWES TGT PGT 2018 PRT
|Post||Paper||Exam Topics||Duration of Exam||Marks||Type of Questions|
|PGT/TGT||Part A||General Awareness
|03 Hours||90||Objective Types|
|Part B||Specified to Subject||90||Objective Types|
|PRT||Part A||Same as Part 1 For PGT/TGT||1 Hour 30 Minutes||90||Objective Types|
- Scores will be normalized to 100.
- There will be negative marking.1/4 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Parts A & B will be will be available together and the candidates have freedom to answer questions in the order in which they prefer.
- To qualify for a post, the candidate must score minimum 50 % marks in each part.
Will be put up on the AWES web-site www.awesindia.com. This being an on-line examination. No review of results shall be allowable.
The Score Cards of successful candidates will be available on the Registration Portal after the exam which the candidates may download and laminate. The card will be valid for life provided the candidate takes up teaching position in any CBSE recognized school (for a period of at least one year) within 3 years of issue of Score Card.
Candidates are expected to register ON-LINE for the screening exam by logging onto the Registration Portal http://aps-csb.in . The registration portal will be open from 01 Oct 2017 to 24 Oct 2018. Candidates can register from 9AM on 01 Oct 2018 to 5PM on 24_Oct 2018. Thereafter the portal will be closed for registration. The procedure to be followed will be as under.
Sample Question Papers. Sample question papers of previous years shall be available for which desirous candidates have to demand by logging onto to the appropriate link on the Registration Portal http://aps-csb.in and making payment on-line. Once you have made payment successfully, you need to login after 24 hours and your paper(s) will be available for download.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for AWES TGT PGT PRT 2018 Army Welfare Education Society Teacher
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)