BAU University Entrance Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2020: Candidates can get the Birsa Agricultural University Entrance Exam Pattern and Syllabus from here. Birsa Agricultural University UG / PG admission 2020 is open for various UG and PG courses. The admission will be based on the Entrance Test conducted by ICAR and the JCECB (Jharkhand Combined Common Entrance Examination Board). Check the entrance test syllabus and exam pattern for UG, PG, Diploma and Research Programs offered at Birsa Agricultural University, Ranchi.
BIRSA Agricultural University Entrance Exam Syllabus
- Entrance Test for the admission of B.Sc Agriculture and the other undergraduate courses that are offered in the Birsa Agricultural University is based on the scores from JCECE and AIEEA entrance tests.
- Candidates can register for the entrance tests on the respective official websites of conducting boards.
- Candidates who are applying through JCECE can check the syllabus and exam pattern for the common entrance test using JCECE Syllabus 2020
- Students attending the national wide entrance test conducted by ICAR, AIEEA can check the exam pattern and syllabus using AIEEA Syllabus 2020
- The entrance exam for the admission for PG courses in the Birsa Agricultural University is conducted by the Jharkhand government.
- The offline entrance examination for the PG admission will have 200 objective questions in the respective subjects.
- Applicants can check the exam pattern, syllabus and other details for the postgraduate entrance test using https://www.bauranchi.org/
Birsa Agricultural University Entrance Exam Pattern
The entrance examination for the has the following three different groups based on the main subjects selected by the candidate.
- PCB Group (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) – For B.Sc. (Hons) Agriculture, B.Sc (Hons) Forestry, B.V.Sc and A.H, B.H.M.S., B.F.Sc (Bachelor of fisheries science)
- PCM Group (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics) – For B.Sc. (Hons) Agriculture, B.Sc (Hons) Forestry, B.Tech (Dairy Technology, Agriculture Engineering)
- PCMB Group (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology) – For B.Sc. (Hons) Agriculture, B.Sc (Hons) Forestry, B.V.Sc and A.H, B.H.M.S., B.Tech (Dairy Technology), B.F.Sc (Bachelor of fisheries science)
About the university
Birsa Agricultural University is an agricultural university from Ranchi, Jharkhand. The university offers education on agriculture, forestry, and veterinary science & animal husbandry. There are 12 colleges under this university including the Ranchi Agricultural College, which is one of the first agricultural education institutions in India.