BCECE 2020 is abbreviated as Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination. BCECE 2020 Application Form is issued to Candidates who have registered themselves on Online Mode Only. Candidates must Regularly Visit the Official Site of BCECE 2020 for more details and updates Regarding BCECE 2020 Examination.
BCECE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria for BCECE 2020 Exam are as Follows
- Candidate must be a Citizen of India and must be a permanent Resident of Bihar.
- Candidates who are Appearing for Agriculture Courses must have Attained 17 Years of Age.
- There is no Age Criteria Required for Engineering Courses.
- Candidates must also have completed 12th Examination with 45% Marks for General Category
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST Category must score 40% Marks in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology Subjects.
BCECE 2020 Exam Pattern
The Exam Pattern for BCECE 2020 Exam are as follows
- Question Paper for BCECE 2020 Examination is Conducted in English and Hindi Language
- BCECE 2020 Question Paper will be fully Based on Objective Type Questions and Consists of 4 Alternative Options.
- For One Negative Answer, 1 Mark will be Deducted from the Total Marks.
- For one Right Answer, 4 Marks will be Awarded.
- Physics, Chemistry is the Mandatory Subject in BCECE 2020 Examination.
BCECE 2020 Important Dates
The Important Dates for BCECE 2020 Exam is as follows
- BCECE Online Application Form Issui8ng Starts From – February 2020
- Last date for Submitting Online Application Form – March 2020
- BCECE Admit Card Downloading Starts on – March 2020
- Commencement of BCECE (Stage – I ) Exam – April 2020
- Commencement of BCECE Examination – May 2020
The Dates which are mentioned above are of Expected Dates and Candidates who want to know about the Official Dates must log on to the Official Site of BCECE 2020 for more Updates and Details.