Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited BHEL Bangalore Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 Download for Technician Apprentice Interview Call Letter available here. BHEL Bangalore Technician Apprentice Exam Date & centre will be announced soon at online. Dear Candidates, can able download BHEL Bangalore Technician Apprentice Selection process, BHEL Bangalore Technician Apprentice Eligibility, BHEL Technician Apprentice Document verification and for more details get following the page. Candidates we are provide BHEL Technician Apprentice Answer key, result, Cut off, merit List and etc.
BHEL Technician Apprentice 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Download
That is the reason we to a great degree need the connected possibility to download their own particular BHEL Bangalore Technician Apprentice Admit Card 2018 else; they will be suspended from the exam for which they had connected. Every organization prefers to release the links on their own sites only. Like the way, the Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited will be an issue before 07 or 10 days of the ITI Trade Apprentices Exam 2018 BHEL Bangalore Technician Apprentice recruitment cell. Mostly, the links will available in 2018. You have to stay some more patience to get them.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
|BHEL Technician Apprentice 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Summary|
|Name of Exam||Technician Apprentice|
|Board of Organization||Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited BHEL Bangalore|
|No of Vacancy||320 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
www.bhel.com @ BHEL Technician Apprentice 2018 Eligibility Details
Technician Apprentices (Diploma Holders)
Branch / Discipline: Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Mechanical Engineering/ Computer Science Engineering/Mechatronics Engineering/Civil Engineering.
Qualification – Candidates who have successfully passed their Diploma in the Branch/Discipline mentioned above in the years 2016/2017/2018 from recognized institution by the Government shall be eligible. Candidates should have passed qualification examination after 01.01.2016.
Admit Card Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
BHEL Technician Apprentice 2018 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for BHEL Technician Apprentice 2018
Exam Pattern for BHEL Technician Apprentice 2018
|Subjects||No of Questions||Marks||Time Duration|
|Numerical Ability||150||150||2 Hours|
- The questions will be Objective Type only.
- Negative Marking will be as per the Board rules.
- The Above-mentioned Exam Pattern is only for reference.
- The multiple choice & objective type written test.
- The question paper will consist of 100 questions on General Intelligence & Reasoning, questions on English Language and questions on Professional Knowledge.
- The time duration will be 2 hours.
An excellent books and magazine materials are the key success to crack any written examination for all aspirants. Books or magazine should be latest version and new syllabus with new pattern that is why you can prepare yourself latest and update study material. All candidates should try to solve practice question papers as solve as maximum before appear written examination and these are easily available in any book store for particular written examination.
DENTITY VERIFICATION for BHEL Technician Apprentice 2018
Candidate is advised to go through the requirements of eligibility, age etc. and satisfy himself/ herself that he/ she is eligible before applying. Copies of supporting documents will be sought only from those candidates who qualify for Viva-Voce. At the time of scrutiny, if any claim made in the application is not found substantiated, the candidature will be cancelled and no further claim will be entertained in this regard. The High Court’s decision in this regard shall be final and binding.
The candidate must write his/ her name, date of birth, father’s name strictly as given in the Matriculation/ 10th Certificate, otherwise, his/ her candidature will summarily be rejected/ cancelled at the time of scrutiny of application forms/ Document verification at the time of Personality Test/ Viva-Voce or at any stage/ Level it comes into the notice of the High Court of Jharkhand, Ranchi.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
Note: Shortlisted Candidates will be called for document verification/ counselling.
BHEL Technician Apprentice 2018 Recruitment – Check Here
BHEL Technician Apprentice 2018 Notification – Check Here
BHEL Technician Apprentice 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download BHEL Technician Apprentice 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Visit official Website www.bhel.com
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for BHEL
Download BHEL Technician Apprentice 2018 Interview Call Letter