BHU MCA 2020 Admit Card is one of the most important documents for the Appearing Candidates. This document is issued for the candidate who is eligible for Appearing in the Exam. Without Admit Card Candidates will not be allowed inside the Examination Hall. This Admit Card is provided for the candidates for the Registered candidates only.
Procedures for Downloading BHU MCA 2020 Hall Ticket
- Login to the official site of BHU MCA 2020
- Enter the Application Number and password for downloading BHU MCA Admit card
- After entering all the details Admit Card will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates can download the Admit card by Entering “Download” Button
- After Downloading it candidates must take multiple copies of printouts for further usages.
Instructions for Candidates
- Candidates can get an idea on Downloading Admit Card. After Downloading Candidates come to know about the process.
- Candidate can also Download the Admit Card from the Official Site.
- After Downloading candidates should check all the details on the Admit Card.
- So, that it will be Easy for the candidates for Recognising the Admit Card.
- Without Admit Card candidates will not be allowed for Appearing in the Examination
- After giving or Providing all the Required details only candidates can download the Admit Card from the Website.
Contents on the BHU MCA 2020 Admit Card
The contents on the BHU MCA Admit Card 2020 are as follows
- Candidate’s Name.
- Candidate’s Roll Number
- Signature of the Candidate
- Venue & Date of the Examination
- Subjects in which Candidates are Appearing
BHU MCA 2020 Exam Application Fee
The Application Fee for BHU MCA 2020 are as follows
- Application Fee for General Category Candidates is RS.500
- Application Fee for SC/ST Category Candidates is RS.250