BHU PG 2020 Exam is conducted for Candidates who seek Admission to Doctor of Medicine (MD) and Master of Surgery (MS) Programs offered by Banaras Hindu University (BHU). Based ON NEET PG Scores Admission for BHU PG 2020 Exam will take place. NEET PG 2020 Exam is a National Level Examination Conducted by the National Board of Examination (NBE). Candidates who wish to get Admission in the BHU PG 2020 Exam must follow & Satisfy the Below Mentioned Details
BHU PG 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria for BHU PG 2020 Exam is as follows
- Candidates must have completed one year of Rotating Internship
- Candidates who are Applying for this exam must have studied MBBS from a Recognised University or Institution.
- Candidates must be Physically Fit for Appearing BHU PG 2020 Exam.
- General Category Candidates must secure 50% Marks in the NEET PG 2020 Exam.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC Categories Must Secure 40% in the BHU PG 2020 Exam.
BHU PG 2020 Application Form
The Application Form for BHU PG 2020 Exam is as follows
- BHU PG 2020 Application Form will be Released on Online Mode Only.
- BHU PG 2020 Application Form is Expected to be Released in the Month of March 2020
- NRI Candidates can also fill the BHU PG 2020 Application Form.
BHU PG 2020 Exam Dates
The Exam Dates for BHU PG 2020 Exam are as follows
- Starting Date for Issuing BHU PG 2020 Application Form – 10 sep 2018
- Last Date for Filling BHU PG 2020 Application Form – 22 Jan 2020
- Application Fee Date for Filling BHU PG 2020 Application Form – will be soon
The Dates which are Mentioned Above are of Expected Dates and Candidates who want to Know about the Official Dates must Visit the Official Site of BHU PG 2020 Entrance Exam Regularly.