BHU PG Medical 2020 Exam is conducted for Providing Admission to Medical Courses like MBBS, BDS, MS. BHU PG Medical 2020 Exam provides Admit card for Candidates who have successfully completed the submission of BHU PG Medical 2020 Application Form. Admit Card is the most important Document for a Candidate Who Appears for the Exams.
Importance of BHU PG Medical 2020 Admit Card
- Admit card is the most Important Document for a Candidate Who Appears for the Exam.
- Admit card is also called as Hall Ticket.
- Admit card consists of Name, Roll Number, Address, Signature and all the Needed Details of a Candidate
- These Admit Card is issued to the Candidates who have successfully completed the Submission of BHU PG Medical 2020 Application Form.
- Candidates will be allowed for Appearing in the Examination Only He/ She has a Valid Admit Card along with Valid ID Proof.
BHU PG Medical 2020 Valid ID Proofs
The Valid ID Proofs for BHU PG Medical 2020 Exam are as follows
- Driving License
- Voter ID
- Aadhar Card
Instructions for Candidates
Candidates must follow the Importance & Instructions which is Available on the Official Site of BHU PG Medical 2020.
- The Above-Mentioned Proofs are Valid ID Proofs and must be brought by the Candidates at the time of BHU PG Medical 2020 Exam.
- Candidates must bring these Admit Card along with these Valid ID Proofs at the time of Commencement of the BHU PG Medical 2020 Exam.
- Candidates Before Downloading BHU PG Medical 2020 Admit Card must check all the Details which are mentioned on the BHU PG Medical 2020 Admit Card.
- Candidates must visit the Official Site of BHU PG Medical 2020 Exam Regularly for Regularly Updates and Notifications. Candidates must keep the Admit Card safe and secure until the Examination Process is Completed.