Revenue & Land Reforms Department Government of Bihar Special Survey Assistant Settlement Officer Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Download for PDF in Previous Year Question Papers available here. Bihar Special Survey Assistant Settlement Officer Exam Date and Exam Centre will be announced soon at online. Aspirants Bihar Assistant Settlement Officer Selection Process, Bihar Assistant Settlement Officer Eligibility, Bihar Assistant Settlement Officer Documnet verification and etc. Bihar Assistant Settlement Officer Sample Papers, Bihar Assistant Settlement Officer Model papers, Bihar Assistant Settlement Officer old Examination Papers and etc.
Bihar Assistant Settlement Officer 2019 Syllabus for PDF
The interview won’t be a strict cross examination, but would be more of a natural, yet directed and purposeful conversation, intended to reveal your mental qualities and your grasp over various problems. All the candidates before submission application fee check all the entry fill in the form is corrected because after fee submission under any circumstances fee should not be refundable.
The Board will pay special attention to assessing the intellectual curiosity, critical powers of assimilation, balance of judgment and alertness of mind, the ability for social cohesion, integrity of character, initiation and capacity of leadership.
Bihar Assistant Settlement Officer 2019 Eligibility
Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering with 2 Years Experience.
|Bihar Assistant Settlement Officer 2019 Syllabus & Exam pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Assistant Settlement Officer|
|Board of Organization||Revenue & Land Reforms Department Government of Bihar|
|No of Vacancy||275 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam pattern|
Eligible candidates will be required to appear in the Written Test in Hindi/English on the appointed date. The duration of the test would be two hours.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
Bihar Assistant Settlement Officer 2019 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for Bihar Assistant Settlement Officer 2019
Exam Pattern Bihar Assistant Settlement Officer 2019
|Sl.No.||Subject allowed||Maximum marks||Time|
|1.||General English||100||3 hours|
|2.||General Studies||100||3 hours|
Applicants have to score minimum 30 Marks in general Hindi.
Candidates score in General Studies is not considered if not get min 30 Marks in Hindi.
For more details check the Syllabus PDF in Hindi below.
Question Papers will be in Hindi & English Languages
Candidates who cleared the written are eligible for Interview.
An excellent books and magazine materials are the key success to crack any written examination for all aspirants. Books or magazine should be latest version and new syllabus with new pattern that is why you can prepare yourself latest and update study material. All candidates should try to solve practice question papers as solve as maximum before appear written examination and these are easily available in any book store for particular written examination.
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Every Recruitment departments wish to select the candidate who have best knowledge, working skills, and abilities to learn more for their organization better results. And in view of that department invites an applications form from eligible contenders and arranged a written examination to check aspirant’s knowledge, skills and written ability.
Here on this page candidates can get the very easy tips/tricks about Preparation of Written Examination which will be very handy for all eligible candidates to crack any sort of written examination.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for Bihar Assistant Settlement Officer 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
For Other Details
Bihar Assistant Settlement Officer 2019 Recruitment – Check Here
Bihar Assistant Settlement Officer 2019 Notification – Check Here
Bihar Assistant Settlement Officer 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download Bihar Assistant Settlement Officer 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official Website http://lrc.bih.nic.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for Bihar
Download Bihar Assistant Settlement Officer 2019 Previous Question Papers